Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

when did you start smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NYCrich, Sep 30, 2013.

1. what age did you start smoking?
    for me it was 12 when i started

2. tried it at 14
    everyday thing at 16.

3. Tried when I was 16 and everyday pretty much when 17.

My question is for those of you that started when you were 11-13, who introduced you? Family? Friends? Cause I knew of like 2 kids that smoked at my middle school and they were little shits that thought they were super cool until they got taken outta school and sent to juvy for smoking in the bathroom.

4. about 15 iirc.

5. living in Brookln you just start to meet people its the culture hear everyone does it :)

6. I started at 12 but I shouldn't have started until high school.

7. #7 -Martyr, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
    15, freshman year of high school from one of my newest friends, who is now one of my best friends. Was an off and on thing for me throughout high school, gradually increasing by the time I was 18 and a senior. Around the time I turned 21, I started really smoking pretty much every day if I had the money to do so. My love for pharmacology, especially cannabis, has grown from my superficial relationship with it at 15, to a knowledge-based and cultural appreciation of it at 22. If I had started younger, I'm not sure this would have been the case.

8. when i was a fetus.

9. Started when I was 12, everyday around 13-14. My sister did it, and she was older so I got curious about it and a friend of mine that was 2-3 years older sold me some, and then I carried on from their.

10. Tried edibles once and got obliterated at 20, but started smoking at 22. I feel like a started late, but I think it's good I waited. Not like I held off, just didn't really want to until I was 22, I guess.

Dat dedication.

12. Started on my 18th Birthday

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I started when I was 18. 

14. I started when I was 17 and I've been smoking every day pretty much since I turned 19 

15. 15, started smoking daily at 18

16. Tried it at 13 everyday thing by 14

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Started at 14, regularly started smoking at 16

18. 19

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app