When did you realize your friends were not your friends?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by zowie, Mar 29, 2014.

1. When they don't have your back in any situation.. and when they talk about how we're not close anymore when they don't even make the effort to contact you.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. when we all get deep into drugs and stop caring about anything

3. #3 King Willie, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    When they all abandoned me when shit got real.

And when I was the only one makin any effort to chill with people.

4. When I stopped smoking meth

5. @[member="Popesack"] congrats on quitting meth!!!

~*namaste*~

6. They were my friends but I was never their friend lol they stopped contacting me so why should I contact them? I realized when they only hit me up for weed lol said bye n never looked back,well I didn't say buy just walked away lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. A few times. 
    Once a bunch of them started treating me like shit after we graduated. 
    Once a few of them started flirting with people I was with at the time. 

Now I only have like 3 friends in real life that I can trust and depend my life on. 
    The rest are just peasants. 

8. When my mom unexpectedly passed away and they continued to put me through the same bullshit during one of my hardest times. I feel like it showed me uncaring people that wanna use others and take advantage don't change...

I had felt like this one "friend" I had only wanted to hangout when she wanted to be entertained... well my mom passed away and she immeditely called me and wanted me to meet up with her so I could have someone to talk to (she actually just wanted a juicy story over a meal and a cute drink she could take a picture of for Instagram)... Fast forward to today, after that day, she has never met up with me again but will periodically text/inbox me out of the blue saying we need to do lunch or some other fake bullshit like she always did from day 1. I also had a "friend" that I always considered sensitive because she would take the stupidest shit said and get mad about it. She is the only female I've ever had issues with to where I didn't talk to her for days & make up (like couples do). She would randomly get mad about some dumb shit, say she didn't wanna be my friend.... then randomly message me on facebook asking for forgiveness... I always forgave her. A few weeks after my mom passed away I was feeling very lonely and I posted "I cannot wait until summer so i cant get out of this place" or something along those lines and I immeditely notice she liked it (petty, sarcastic move) and then deleted me.... Ultimately she said it hurt her I posted how I was unhappy online and didn't mention it to her first so clearly I don't need her in my life. What the fuck?? My response was "ok" and I've never talked to her again. I feel like who the hell gets mad at someone feeling low weeks after their mom passes? It just showed me the bitch is still sensitive/insentive but either way not a real friend to stand by my side.

Now I have 3 friends that I hangout with/tell stuff to. My sister, my boyfriend, and a really chill chic I met a while back thats a few years older than me.

9. When I left high school I came out.
    Everything was good at home.
    But my circle of friends didn't take to it normally. They stopped inviting me to events ect and then whenever they hung out.
    6 years later, all of the guys turned out to be gay.
    Guess I matured early

sent from a phone that hasn't been invented yet

10. When I went to jail ,got kicked out of school ,got put on probation ,and realized no one wanted to chill with me anymore because I couldn't smoke weed. Fuck friends! My girl ,certain people in my family ,certain co-workers ,and certain GC blades/bladies are my friends now :D.

11. That's funny shit

12. After middle school. But I should've realized in middle school. I was blinded by trying to be their friends.

People come and go, but I'm still right here.

13. Did they help get you in those perdiciments and bail when shit hit the fan?

14. I think I always knew, deep down. But I know I had (and have) great friends regardless, so it doesn't matter too much to me.

15. Who my "friends"? Fuck nah fuck those motha fuckers.

16. When I sat down and realized I was loyal to a bunch of people who wouldn't help me up if I was down.

17. Is there a possibility they simply just didn't want to risk a criminal record so they distanced themselves until you straighted up?

18. Sorry, man.
    That sucks.

Do you talk to any of them now?

19. when i began to fantasize about brutally harming them physically.

20. Literally took the words outta my mouth basically.

I went through a lot of shit a few years back, not gonna go into details. Dude who I considered my brother just stopped talking to me a while before I found out a lot of bad news, tried to call him up a few times to talk, acted all shady when I saw him in person. Dropped him like a bad habit and all the other cunts we hung with. I'm basically friendless and have been for over 2 years.

I literally have one friend at the moment. Met him over the internet when I was 14, and then met him when I was older. Dude's a couple years older, we got loads in common. I know he's got my back because I can call him up anytime just to vent, he does the same shit to me.

I don't trust much people. Maybe that gets in the way. Shit I'm stoned, rambling.