When Can i stop Moving Them inside and out?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BigbudSouth, Dec 7, 2016.

1. #1 BigbudSouth, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2016
    I've been moving my three mothers inside a little outroom i have around 3pm every day now and again moving them out at around 8pm.Force flowering. I've been this for about 5 grows now and had great results. My question is , this time the plants are getting really big and cumbersome to move so was wondering what will happen if leave them out all day? I'm in the southern hemisphere and its only the 7 DEC. Im worried they'll stretch or at worse revert? They are 5 weeks into flowering.

2. Your coming into your 2 months of real outside veg time and they will reveg if left exposed to 15 hours of light per day or more.. 14.5 is the trigger time between flower and veg.. 14 they flower and 15 they veg.. It needs to get to mid Feb before the light changes enough to flower outside naturally..
    I've done much the same and picked up a couple of small 12x12 inch caster dollies that just fit under the 5 gallon buckets I was using.. Made it a breeze to roll the plants in and out of the garage to light depo them..
    BNW