when can i smoke

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by herbalj, Dec 17, 2009.

1. i have lost track on how long its been flowering she is a lemon skunk grown from seed currently under 600watt HPS 12 on 12 off. i think its been bout 6 weeks any ideas how long left from pics cheers

Attached Files:

2. Check out this chart... Hope it helps. Good luck.

[​IMG]

3. Not the best picture man but it kinda looks like it's dead....

Needs a while yet tho anyway.

4. ^^^ Agreed. The plant has a serious problem. My guess is that it's a heat issue, but I could be wrong.

Good luck.

5. another pic

Attached Files:

6. Please, no more. It is making me sad. ;)

If your camera has a macro setting, you are going to get a better closeup picture.

Good luck.

7. cheers guys worried now! its my first attempt so have been dead proud of it. i have been strugling to keep the temp constant as it is in the loft and weve had some cold weather recently, i built a meter x meter x 2 meter high box and i have 2 extractors going out a roof tile and a normal table top fan in the box, the temps vary from 67ish up to 95ish any advise would be appreciated

8. do my veging plants look ok?

Attached Files:

9. Yeah they look great man.

10. To me, they kind of look like they have a nutrient problem. Possibly a deficiency of some sort. See the leaves nearest the dirt? They appear a little spotty. Do a search for "Plant abuse chart" and try to find the closest ailment based on leaf discoloration.

Also, what is that on the walls and floor? Is it aluminum foil? If so, you might want to remove it and replace with either mylar (or a mylar substitute like the inside of a chip bag) or just paint the area flat white. Aluminum foil is not a great reflector and can cause hot spots.

Good luck.