when can i kick these babys into flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by catfish swiming, Mar 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im leaving town in about a month, and i will be gone for 1-2 weeks (very fucking inconvenient) to go see my dad because he will have no work fr 2 weeks. we all know how much these things can grow in 1-2 weeks. anyway i want to start these things on flowering right now because i dont want to leave them while im gone. I want to kick them into flowering straight away so when it comes time to leave hopefully they will have stopped stretching and be focusing on bud growth (unless i get both males again... fuck) could i start them on flowering say... today? And im not gonna put off seeing my dad just so i can take care of my plants that's just mean lol.

opps forgot pic

wen2flower.JPG

this is an underground grow btw

2. They usually really only stretch for about 2 weeks. So if that's your main concern I would wait another 2 weeks then flip. That is if you have the space, and light, and all. That extra 2 weeks will help yield considerably. If anything at least give them another week. Have fun visiting your pops. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.