When Can I Harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Beauschmo7, Jun 23, 2014.

1. I know I should keep a calendar but I didn't. I'm in week 7 I think :/ I always get antsy, but the heat is making my house hot as he'll and it's over a hundred outside. Any though show much longer I have?? Thanks guys I'm new to this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403558979.532842.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403558993.098859.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403559016.915362.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. This forum is awfully clicky, a simple question from someone who is new to the field, can't get even a response kinda sucks. I know a lot of you guys know what's what, and could help a lil fella out but shit. This sucks. If anyone can help, I'd be happy to help with my knowledge of the automotive industry. I'm a master tech for Chrysler, and worked for gm and Honda. Btw I wish I was still at honda haha

3. Sometimes it takes a day or two for someone who can answer your question to come along. It has nothing to do with the forum being clicky.

You started the thread at 10:30 at night and bitched about the members 6:19 the following morning. The forum just isn't that busy.

As for how long you have left, looks like about 5 weeks to go 

4. I'll grab one from my grow shop Wednesday. Thanks man I appreciate it, but this sounds retarded but where do I find trichomes? Sorry like I said I'm new to this. Ya think more than two weeks?

5. #6 GoldGrower, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2014

Trichomes are the crystally frostyness that speckels the bud. The heads of these stalked glandular trichomes are colourless, they become cloudy as harvest time approaches and will eventually given enough time turn brown. When you start seeing a few brown ones dotted about its harvest time. But you are a long way off from this. You have about 5 weeks left to go. Your pistils are still white, you must be one week 4 or 5 at most 

6. Wow that far? Some of the buds are doubling in size like 9 inches. I started 12/12 late April, hmmmm. Maybe I'm just an idiot, but they are swelling like crazy.

7. That last photo looks like a week 4 bud and the rest look like a week 5, so I'd guess you have 4-5 weeks to go. The size of the bud doesn't make any difference, about 9 weeks is a pretty standard timeframe, buy you sometimes can get early finishers. I don't think yours is though

8. Awesome thank you so much, I'll swoop a microscope and check it out every couple days. When do ya think I should stop giving em utes? Do they look ok? Good? Great? Sorry I'm just super excited for my first grow

9. Guess I just figured there was a lot more following on this forum that others. My bad, just wanted to know what's going with my ladies. Thanks thiugh

Sorry and they were all set at 12/12 same time.

10. #11 leodicapario, Jun 24, 2014
    http://tehbosh.blogspot.com/2010/04/harvest-time-or-is-it.html

this should solve any of your when to harvest questions.. no microscope needed, altho i'd invest in one still, to check them, after you  start to see the indicators on that link posted above. Hope this helps. it sure helped me on my first grow.

11. #12 leodicapario, Jun 24, 2014
    you stop giving them nutes 2 weeks before harvest.. i never flush just water them plain water for last 2 weeks make sure you saturate it well and some leaks through the bottoms of your planters... not too much just gradually.

12. Its that last photo that looks like it hasnt even reached mid-flower. I would concentrate on getting your temps down and learning about trichs, pistils, calyxs etc... It will help you along the harvesting process.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app