When can I cut clones from my females?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by davidwest69, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Hello can anyone tell me when to cut clones of my female plants? im two weeks into vegging my biggest plant is 30cm, then 23cm, 21cm and 20cm. I was thinking to take one or two cuttings from my tallest plant and putting in soil and then putting under 400w blue spec ml...

2. You need to have at least two nodes below your cut to get a healthy clone from what ivI've . Seen and been told

I'm here to grow the best meds that the soil can offer......

Like "Hemp Hugger" said, you need to have at-least two healthy nodes below your cut. In-addition to that, the cutting should be about 4 inches long (although this is not mandatory, it is highly recommended). Another thing to keep in-mind is that clones cut from lower branches seemingly do better/root faster. In the end though, it depends on each individual plant. It would be much easier for posters to answer your question if they had a picture of you're plant. 

That being said... all of your plants are big enough... the smallest one 21cm (about 8 inches) should have more than enough branches for you to work with. Hopefully you topped your plants early. If you did, then you'll have a lot more to work with (for cloning) - and a larger yield ta-boot!