Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When buying from GC Shop...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed4dayz, Jul 13, 2011.

1. how does the billing show up? Does it say Grasscity, or what?

I still live w/ my rents, is why I'm asking (18) and I'm buying my 1st bong glass.

2. its discreet and will not be under the name 'grasscity'.

3. i bought a bong and it said glass piece on it..

4. Idk about grasscity, but i bought a bubbler online one time. Credit card statement said "Glass Art" and the package was just a plain bubble envelope with shipping details, no website address or anything.

5. it shows up as "your son smokes pot! fuck him in the ass!" at least thats what mine said

6. #6 Cantigo, Jul 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Then you are extremely unlucky or somebody trolled the fuck out your package lol

7. How was taking it in the backdoor? Lol

8. my statement read something amsterdam when i bought a bong from GC

9. I bought a pipe and bong off here, and I believe it showed up on my bill as Amsterdam.. If I am recalling correctly. On the package it comes in, it says Amsterdam. My mom checks the mail and was like "What's this?!"

10. Personally if it were me, I'd tell your rents a head of time to reduce suspicion. Just tell them a friend of yours gave you money to but something offline for them. Make the point to say it's not for you so they don't open it.

11. wish my parents would be cool like that haha i gotta order my bongs and other shit to someone elses place:eek: