Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

When a dealer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AIIi, May 19, 2011.

1. When a dealer says a price, is it good to try to lower it? or when he gives the price, its set. Whats the best approach? say " thats a little expensive, can u do it cheaper?"

wuts ur opinion

ive bought from my dealer twice already, its a new connect

2. Research the prices in your area and proceed accordingly, if he's charging $30 a gram you know something's fishy.

3. Solid advice.

4. well i only try to lower the price if its a dealer dat i've known for a while kuz more than likely they will hook me up! but if its a new connect, and the price is decent, i just go on with the purchase, and if its too much, meaning that u kan find cheaper then i'll just say lemme get ur # cuz i'm broke rite now lmao. works everytime

5. I tell them the price
    "50 an eighth right?"

6. lol, i be doing that too!!!

7. well he says an 8th of ak47 for 60, most 8ths in my state, are $50, for anything

8. You've gone through a new source twice, and you want the respect to barter with him? I would laugh in anyone's face that tried to bargain with me after two deals.

Bud is still a scheduled substance, not something you can pick up at a super market. You get better deals once you build trust with your contact, or once you find a better contact. There's no way around this unless you want to grow.

9. People would tell me this when I used to sell. I would go "50 dollars... theres 2 grams in an eight, right?"

I mean, now that Im on the other end, buying not selling, I understand why people want to lower the price. But when I was selling it would piss me off... When someone said that price is too high I would tell them that sucks, call me back when you see Dealer-Bs shwagg. Its like, dealers take a huge risk, so stop bitching. You wonna complain about price, go buy your own pound and sell it at a lower price at lower profits.

10. Yeah, pretty much, i wanted to kno from a dealer's point of view, or ex-dealer. Thanks

11. Where I'm at, you pay 60 an eigth...ALWAYS. But a lot of the dealers are cool and might give a little extra

12. Only try to go lower if you buying in bulk, preferably at least 1/8

13. Say one of these when trying to bargain
    They will you hook you up every so often when you ask, if not the worst they will say is no.

And op $60 an 8th isn't a bad deal thats what it usually is around here, but if your saying you can get an 8th for $50 instead I would say do that. Names don't mean crap half the time anyways.

14. just give him the money and don't say shit lol

15. #15 Hippi, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I agree.. If you don't like the price, go somewhere else.. Until you know the person better you shouldn't ever do that because you came to them.

16. #16 dkong911, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actually, the worst he will say is, "Don't ever hit me up again." A lot of dealers always sell out and have more potential buyers than they do supply, and thus can afford to tell anyone who gives them trouble to get lost. If you like the weed, my advice would be to STFU and take the deal while looking for a new hookup; you don't want to be on the outside looking in. Asking for discounts is annoying and will not get you anywhere except one step toward sobriety.

Also if they "agree" to a discount, there's a fair chance they will short you if they think they can get away with it.

17. yah ive told numerous first time or second time customers to get the fuck out of here if they bitch at me for high prices. i always say politly ill sell to this time but you can delete my number because im not dealin to you anymore.

18. 2 for $25? You sold weed by buying it at street value, and reselling it at street value+tax, then complain when they complain? No taxation without representation, my friend.

19. back in the day that use to piss me off so much man..

If you have a good product then it should go for a fair price.

If your have so-so product then it goes for cheaper

If people complain then fuck 'em.

bargaining usually isn't to much of an option especially of your new or your buying a damn eighth.

20. You need to find out what the prices are for your area before you start to bargain with people.