When a dealer has a bitch fit.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by aznno0odles, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Lmao he doesnt sound like a dealer. He's probably just a middleman

2. #22 *dmoney/208*, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2010
    This is just an inevitability in the herb-buying world.

Example.

I have one friend who is usually a badass connect when it comes to prices for what I'd call 8 out of 10 quality herb, but the issue is, i'm a little impatient when it comes to when I get it. I'm kinda from the school of, drop by, buy the herb, smoke a bowlpack or two with my main dealer, and peace. done in 30-45 mins, tops.

That way I can enjoy the rest of my day off with some nice herb. Not too demanding, right?

Well, this connect friend has good intentions usualy, and will call me up and be like 'hey, I can grab you an 1/8th of T.W for $50, really worthwhile!' So I think, yeah, that sounds tight.

He makes it sound like this will be a quick and easy process, and it rarely turns out to be.

I'll get the cash to him, and then his tone changes real fast. It'll go from 'yeah, I can grab it right after work' or 'in 20 mins' to, 'i'll call you around 7-8pm and you can come chill till it's here' or sometimes he's flat out told me I have to wait till the next day, after he's got my money, and I could have gotten it sooner.

It's not that I don't like hanging with him, he's a badass person, I just don't like waiting forever to get my herb after looking forward to it after a hard week at work.

And the thing is, the quality does not always meet his description, nor what I pay for it. When he figured out how badly he miscalculated my prowess of herb quality, only then did he stop trying to give me mersh 1/8ths for $55-60. I mean, theres been many a time when he's all I had, and I appreciate him and his help quite a bit, but when my main guy (newer) usually has almost guarunteed top-of-the-line quality for $50-60 and it's generally a faster process, I don't really understand him getting so pissy that I went that route instead, even if it sometimes costs a little more. He got really, really upset last time that I went that route instead of him. (He knows this person, as well)

The deal was, too, he didn't even tell me last time prior to me dropping my money that I could get a better hook through him. he only mentioned that after the fact. and still got pissed. I absolutely hate hurting peoples feelings, and it wasn't a personal thing in the least, but, ugh.

/rant

that was a lot longer than I though it was gonna be, but you get my point.:cool:

3. YO!! I think what you did was GOOD!
    What the f**k is everyone saying?! aznno0odles handles it perfectly. This guy sounds like an ego tripping BITCH of a dealer.

i don't give a FUCK. When your selling weed, its a BUSINESS, and you treat it like a fucking business, or you LOSE YOUR CUSTOMERS. You don't let these motherfuckers tool you around just because THEY have weed - WE'RE the ones who have the money. God, I hate pussies who let dealers fuck around. My dealers never fuck with me and always give me full amounts. I mean, once one of my guys made me wait 15 mins, and he texts me "Very sorry for the inconvenience." and gave me an extra gram. THATS HOW YOU DO IT...

Aznno0odles didn't show any disrespect.. the dealer took HIS time and got frustrated at his own wrong-doings. But fuck it, its not something you should get into beef over - be sensible, dnt provoke him cos he can take it into his own hands... dealers have a lot of pride they need to show. Ignore him, let him no he has a worthless business.

4. Brotha Lynch Hung haha!

5. Yea you went out with a bang

over text...

6. im a well known key board warrior round my parts:cool:

7. every delaer is a middle man...just on a different level. cept growers of course

8. i bet he wouldnt even have come thru. make up some excuse he cant find a ride or some shitt.

always jump on the first opportunity, especially when its the better option ccuz u never know how reliable anybody is gonna end up being

9. I'm glad my regular guy is on house arrest, he can't hide from me:hello:

10. ya hes pretty much a bitch and backs out all the time anyways .

11. Why would he get so heated when you put him off if he said he was a busy guy making sales... He should have about 5-10 texts asking him for a half o at the time.

12. lol thats the thing the "business" he had to handle was probably his mom telling him to clean his room or do laundry lol . i know this guy he is not a "Veteran" in the game lol

13. Not really.. There is a big difference between dealers and middlemen.

Dealers have a supply on deck so when someone hits them up they can just come through and sell whatever they're selling.

Middlemen have to go buy it everytime before they meet up with the person they're selling it too.

14. bro you should never give the money beforehand, there's no reason to. Always exchange money for product. You're buying weed, not ordering it overseas

15. depends on the area, but having someone to even sell is a privilege.

been down that road, and from the other side its all bullshit too.

people expect you to jump up right away for them. the worst is small bags. 'but you make 20$...' no, thats the total cost. the person usually makes like 1/10th of the total bag price. to pull me away from girlfriend/tv/bed etc it better be worth my while. even for a half oz, he might make 10 20 or 30$ but is it worth it to him to? sounds like he just didnt wana bother with you till later. then once he was in gear you said no :p.

sounds like your both idiots. dont run out of weed if you are so impaitent.

off topic;

if your gettign weed from someone that has to go buy it first, LOL. thats dealing with a brokeass thats going to end up pocketing your money.

16. Hopefully not out of line, but since this is sort of "bitch about your dealer" thread atm... I will chip in.

My complaint about my dealer is how HE often wastes my time. In recent, he has called off many bags & usually without contact about it. Before all that, he usually ends up later than fuck. (I don't want my weed at 11pm, I want it at 5-7pm when I called for it) This and a bit more b*s is precisely why I am dropping him & looking elsewhere.

My final word, I think it is legitimate to drop a dealer if you find his performance is lacking. Furthermore, it may keep them out of the business for people to deal with.

17. definitely not the consumers fault. the customer is always right, that shit doesnt apply to just retail work guys.

its not his fault this guy doesnt have a whip, its not his fault this dude was sketching out and taking WAY longer than he needed to. moral of the story, not your fault, you were right, people need to learn how to deal drugs.

its a fucking business, not a friendship.

18. o shit great idea
    im gonna do that lol
    and of course u can fake it

19. Try calling earlier, that way he doesn't get settled down anywhere and will probably be out all ready so it would be easier to buy from him. he sounds like a doucher but if you want weed thats what you gotta deal with sometimes.

I used to buy through this coke head who would do the same shit, or want to meet up at the worst spots (like the middle of am empty, completely lit up CostCo parking lot thats right out in the open next to a busy street at 9pm)

20. Lol at wanna gangster dealers. Btw I think the whole I've been doing this since you were in diapers was paraphrasing Jay-Z, typical of a wanna-be gangster.