whatz fizzin my nizzles

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Arithium, Sep 9, 2008.

1. So I just took 4 1mg kpins and had sex accorfding to my wife then blacked out. snorted another 1mg kpin (oooo the bliss...cools the sinuses) but I want to trip...any suggested dosage to trip without danger. I don't drink alcohol. I really want salvia but have no idea how to get it.

5hrs ago: 2 kpins (nothing)
    5 mins later: 2 more kpins (bliss)
    30 mins later: Sexual fun with the girl
    **Blackout**

woke up at midnight.
    insuffulation of kpin (1)
    oral supplement of (1) 15mg Temazepam

i'm floating. Now I want to take a trip into the world man. I really want to see the beauty of everything. You guys are beautiful. Peace brudahs. Any help on tripping is awesome..thanx!! :wave:

2. Many smoke shops sell Salvia, but if you want an OTC trip, take some benadryl. I tripped harder on 750mg of DPH (bendryl) than 3 hits of acid. Or drink a bottle of robotussin. But if you take the DPH, you might just end up passing out from the kpins. And benadryl is a deliriant (sp?) so you pretty much will have no idea what is going on.

3. salvia is legal in the US for anyone 18+, though I have no idea why. It is easily the scariest and most potent hallucinogen i've experienced (shrooms and acid would be the others). I've heard some crazy shit about dosing people ala MKUltra - salvia is probably the last thing I would want to take without my knowledge.

But if you think you're in the right mindset for it, and who am I to tell you that you're not, go for it. You can almost certainly pick up some extract at your favorite headshop.

4. First of all you guys kick some ASS...don't ever let life bring you down. It's too short, lets party this bitch up until we die! Thats what i'm saying...and to the poster aboov=e how come im not in the right mindset? Please elaborate. Thansk for the pinions and I don't mind constructive critism...I am one fucked up individual seeking a spiritual trip out of this world.

P.S. God bless you ALL! :smoking:

5. I think i came off wrong there. It wasn't a comment on the mindset you're in - I don't know you, and couldn't tell you - it was a comment on where you should be. With salvia, be ready to be yanked out of this world. My first time - where I was, who I was, what I thought, all gone. My perception of "Earth", out the window. It feels almost like coming back to reality from a super engaging dream (you know the one), albeit the opposite is happening. I say this simply because in retrospect, i had no idea what I was coming into. But take my words with a few grains of salt, and I wish only the best for you and your experience.

6. You guys fucking kick ass...ROCK ON GUYS! I am so fucked up right now...I need to expierence a bad ass trip. I am ready for it. ROCK THE FUCK ON!!

7. fuckin aye! enjoy it, man. post up how ya dug it, after all is smoked and done.

8. my only response to this thread is: damn thats quite a bit of kpin. im jellous cuz mine are still in the mail lol.

someone told me that if you try to take lsd or shrooms while on benzo's or ssri's its reduces the trip effect greatly. i dont know how true that is because it wasnt from a reliable person.

9. You guys fucking rock...oh and someone wanted an update. Last night I was sooo fucked up I painted my whole face black and sat on my couch like a monkey. Prior to this I fucked my wife and passed out in the middle of climax. She laughed, went to bed. Woke up and commenced to face paintage.

Tonight: 1/2g coke + 2mg Kpins +Alchy

Update lata peeps!! Keep enjoying life, and let nothing bring you down.!

10. So far alcohol and coke gone. OMFG and I feel like I'm in touch with god, I see the motherFUCKING LIGHTS! YOU GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO ATB VS. PAUL VAN DYKE on youtube (first one) when coked up...it's bliss.!!!:D