Whatup GC

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatFriendlyGuy, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Hows it going.

2. We already have a dead hours thread you whore.

3. Bro calm your ass. My fucking bad. I was just askin the city whatsup. Clearly you got somethin up youre ass.

4. The sky is up. So is this odd lump in my pants.

5. hi- whats up- I'm having a nice mellow evening- still feel high from my MFLB but that was hours ago so don't think it's possible but got me really relaxed- sleep soon - though I intended to answere a few things here but can't focus.:wave:

6. #7 EndoMANIAC, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was joking, jeez man. Smoke and chill :bongin:

7. and I is sad we have no hugging smilies here (but maybe cause this site is mostly guys?) - most of my other sites have them and I often want to use one but there is none....:(...:rolleyes:

8. your trippin

9. Waszap homie

10. #11 ThatFriendlyGuy, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha sorry man its hard to tell with all these trolls in forums these days.
    Anyways yeah i think i got a good pickup today. 2 grams of some dank smellin purple. Ill post pics in the stash jar. Not sure if it is purple but its got alot of red hairs.

11. I got a dub bag of fire sitting next to me. Trying to resist the urge to smoke it since I won't be picking up for a while most likely. It's so hard, I'm not a saver.

12. Alright i posted the pics up.
    And chhers for the time being 4:20. :wave:

13. A couple of bong hits before my final exams :smoke:]

yourself?

14. Work 6-11, then blazing some frosty looking PK I grabbed last night.

15. Exams coming soon. Need to smoke asap. This fridays going to be epic.

16. ^ graduating?

17. i feel sick and i cant walk for another 3 days .... lifes good man, lifes good

18. Yup. And no fucking prom haha. Losers unite :D. This friday is going to be a daaaamnnn good smokin session.

19. yep..