Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whatsup with legal buds?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SeroRamai, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm pretty new to the site, and I have been reading alot of past posts about "Spice Gold", and "Spice Diamond"... and I keep getting mixed answers.

Is "Spice", and all of its varieties, gone? I read that they were made illegal because a strain that was illegal was found in it... but people are still saying they are buying it.

Could someone give me an answer, or summed up version of whats happening with the stuff? I'm interested in this stuff just because my job tests for it pretty often, but I miss the old days when I didn't have to worry about it.:(

2. Basically (in the UK anyway) it was perfectly legal until about 2009 when it became a class B drug, due to the fact that the artificial cannibinoids in it were actually a lot more harmful than smoking natural cannabis. The claim that it was also "a mixture of legal herbs that, together, form a natural high" was also lies, and scientists in germany actually found out that it was chemical spray. Anyway, i think this thread will get deleted - no other drug discussion.

inb4 404.

3. They sell most of these Spice/K2 herbal blends at any discount tobacco shops around here, they're even starting to sell them at a few gas stations I've seen. I personally wouldn't buy because I have no need to, and I love Maryjane, but I've heard you're basically smoking potpourri with chemicals sprayed on it. That can't be good for you.

4. Mmm... fake weed... i mean, a fake version of any drug is pretty bad man... look how Mephedrone turned out... xD

5. Mephedrone.
    meow?

shit that turns you grey?

6. The secret with legal bud is to mix it with real weed. You can create a custom high, mix different types for different effects and flavors.

7. Legal bud is powerful at first but you build a nasty tolerance after one month of daily use. Mary Jane is way better :)

8. Dont waste your money on that crap, go buy yourself a nice eighth instead you'll be glad you listened.

9. Spice, legal herbs, whatever you want to call it. The main psychoactive ingredient is JWH-018, and other varietys such as JWH-250, synthetic cannabinoids. It is powerful. Becareful with this stuff.

10. People HAVEdied from this shit man. I think your brain bleeds too, if anytging just do low doses of unconcentratedsalvia for a decent body high. Don't touch k2. You have been warned.

11. Me and my girlfriend both started puking and had fevers after doing a legal bud. FUCK that SHIT. Don't ever do it.

12. it's basically incense and the products keep changing because most of the active chemicals keep getting banned and illegal, so the companies that make it keep altering it and come out with new shit only a few months after it's illegal. I smoked this shit for a while when I was on probation and it just had me sketchin the whole time, very powerful shit depending on the legal you get, like the brands barely legal and triple x high 5. I've witnessed my sister, ex girlfriend, and a few friends have a bad acid trip off this stuff, so if you smoke it be careful. basically take small rips and try to make a bowl last as long as possible. it's also hospitalized a lot of people too..it says "not for human consumption" on the bag for a reason..be easy blades

13. #13 Jumbo, Sep 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2011
    why did you bump a thread from a year ago to say that? lol also this thread shouldnt even be here its not allowed on GC....

14. I've never wanted to use them, but I really appreciate getting to read and learning about it. Thanks for the information!

15. I agree with Jumbo, you're not allowed to talk about legal weed on GC, are you?

16. Discussion of other drugs is no longer allowed here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.