whats your

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by magnier7, Nov 11, 2009.

1. what was ur most embarressing story about being with someone that you didnt even like or something, what have you done that ur not proud of

mine was probably goin out with this girl cos i was so desperate but she was dog ugly and i still get skitted to this day and that was like 4 years ago. it was not worth it :(

2. I poked a fatty so I could sleep at her pad....it was fucking snowing outside, fuck it!

3. well, mines pretty sad and im only posting it because ill most likely never meet any of your.

so i was a virgin... and one day i got a message on myspace from some randomass chick saying that im pretty cute. so i sent one back saying "i know". well long story short, i end up at this randomass semi fat, suuppperrr annoying asian chicks apartment... im sorta like... ok well im here, i might as well watch southpark with her (she had it on). so shes like "have you ever had a blowjob before? im like nope... she ends up giving me one... but wouldnt shut the hell up so i didnt cum... therefore im on the brink forever. so finally i bang her instead but it lasts like 45 seconds cus ive been so close the whole time.

the saddest part was that she started harassing me all the time to come over... and since she usually called right after i smoked... i went over and got blown about 3-4 more times.
    but finally i was like "look, im not gonna do this anymore". she still calls me every 6 months or so... but damn...
    so yea...im still basically a virgin cus thats all ive ever done.:(

4. Dating a girl with a fat gut that was shaped like an upside down triangle. I could feel my stripes being peeled of me when I was out in public

5. some really fat chick used to hang out with a few of my friends and she could get really really good coke. one day she brought me over an 8ball n started kissing me. on coke, i couldnt resist, so i got some head. as soon as it was over i acted like i was asleep for bout 15 mins then she finally left. happened like a dozen other times, but she would always tell me to bang her, and i'd start gettin soft. so she'd have to blow me to get me back up and i'd finish asap in her mouth. my friend jaime got into a fight with her one night and jaime told her i always act like im asleep cuz i couldnt possibly fuck her. she stopped gettin me coke and never returned calls again. luckily jaime got dudes numberso we still had same connection. fat bitches, they sure love puttin stuff in their mouth.......

6. Nothing too embarrassing, just dated a fat chick a foot shorter than me who outweighed me, let her tongue-rape my face on occasion. She was the rebound girl, what can I say? I still miss the girl before the fatty, she was downright depraved, no sex, because we were both still Christians at the time, but the shit this girl would say...

7. cheated on my ex while she was out of town once, felt bad about it - until i found out that she cheated on me a few months before, so i just decided to keep it under wraps. kept dating her for another 2 years while also tapping the girl i cheated on my ex with at the same time, then told her after we broke up for good last year.

actually, im pretty proud of that

8. i had sex with this one girl.

nothing aginst fat chicks or anything. but when this girl laid on her back, the slightest rocking motion caused the biggest, rippling tsunami on her stomach.

i still banged her a couple of times. real cool girl, pussy was great too, just a bit disproportionate

9. lmao this is hilarious keep the stories coming

10. Licking a fatty out on a beach, she was like a beached whale or some shit

11. Did you check for a blowhole?

12. #12 M369, Nov 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2009

HAha!^

13. Sorry to spam things up, but since we were on the topic of whales, I figured I'd let you all know it's exploding whale day. This was my hometown.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_t44siFyb4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_t44siFyb4[/ame]

14. lol. almost every story is about gettin some from a fat chick.

i'm not proud of this. but a few years back, i was hanging with a guy friend. we were just walking around at night, and he pulls a bottle of patron out of his backpack. i had never gotten drunk before, and i knew my boyfriend wouldn't like it, but i got wasted anyways. me and the guy friend ended up making out, but once i got home, i felt terrible. so i called my boyfriend and told him what i did. i was freakin sobbing because i felt so bad, and he was just like "aww...it's ok. everyone does stupid stuff when they're drunk."

what makes me feel even worse, is that two weeks later, i found out that my boyfriend and a bunch of his friends went out that night, after i told him what happened. they found my drunk guy friend wandering around the 7-11, and kicked his ass.

so then my boyfriend didn't trust me,
    his friends thought i was a slut,
    and my guy friend probably still thinks i'm a total bitch. which would make sense in that situation, i mean, he shared his patron with me and then my boyfriend beats him up. like i said, i'm not proud of this story.

15. I find it kinda sad that almost every post in this thread is referring to being embarrassed over being with a 'fat chick'

I feel sorry for your future wives once they birth your kids and gain a few pounds...I hope you all grow up enough before that time comes to not be embarrassed to be seen with her when that happens

16. i think everyones been with a fat chick its just bound to happen. one nite i was at a disco dancin away and one of my friends friends just came over and locked onto me. fat chick and i kept goin..... ha i look back and laugh about it now but i am defo not proud of it. she ended up textin me after that nite tryin to meet up but i had come to my senses and just ignored her :cool:

17. I wasn't laughing at the over weight btw.

I agree with imcherokeeangel.

However the blow hole reference made me laugh for some reason.

18. I laughed at that part too...it was just so random...lol

To the rest of ya's...I'm not trying to be a downer on the thread...I do realize that it's just how it is when you're young...which is why I said what I did about growing up...when you love someone, nothing else matters...looks, size, whatever...

19. Exactly, when I'm old, and I love the person, I won't care if they gain a little weight, I'm going to gain some weight too, I'm sure. Right now though, I'm young and fit, and I can do better than the girl I talked about in just about every category, appearance, brains, personality, anything else I might be forgetting about.

20. this isn't MY most embarrasing story but my ex would try to give me head and could not do it for the life of her. First off she didn't know how, so I had to kind of direct her, but she could only do it for a like 30 seconds at most. I'm like 5.5" too..i mean come on, i felt embarrased for her.

still have yet to get a full bj...so i guess that could be embarassing?