Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your worst buzz kill?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OzTokin, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Me and my friends were all chillin in a friends, friends basement. This guy starts messing around with a blade and pointing at my buddy as a joke and starts pretending to stab at his face really close it was getting pretty crazy, it didnt look like he was playing. we were all freaking out it was a mega buzz kill! Anyone experience something like this or worse?

2. No friend should turn a knife or any weapon on another even if its just play. Ditch his ass.

Biggest buzzkill for me is either the typical scenario of someone freaking out and having a panic attack when ur nicely high, or, when i take a huge bong rip and my rents call my cell phone right after lol

3. Also one time me and my bro copped some reallly nice chronic and smoked in my room. My mom didnt know i smoked back then and right after we hit the bong i hear knocking on my door. I forgot to lock it and she walks right in.

My mom walks in and she says "Hey i want to talk to -- whats that smell? Are you guys smoking pot?" immediately i deny it and my bro is hiding the bong and stash. Shes then like "ok... Well i want to talk to you" so my bro leaves.

Just as he leaves i get this huge wave like i want to burst out laughing as my mom is trying to have a serious talk about how shes been a terrible mom and then i look up and my bro has somehow sneeked back in my room standing behind my mom making faces and right in the middle of something emotional we both crack up soooooo much and cant stop laughing hahahaha

My moms like "you guys are smoking.. " she leaves my room amd comes right back in "Just dont smoke too much"

I thought that wuz fucken cool of her cause shes never cool with that kinda shit!

4. that's awesome dude, I would have been doing the exact same shit hahaha.

mhm, my worst buzz kill is when ppl niggr lip the joint.

5. Worst buzz kill I've ever experienced was a surreal one... I was chilling at this kids house that I had recently met with a very good buddy of mine. The kid obviously hadn't smoked a whole lot in his life and got pretty silly after a few bowls. He starts bursting out into laughter and begins telling us this story.

Basically, when he was a kid he was playing sharks and minnows, and there was an older woman playing with them. She was the last minnow, and so during the final round all of the kids jumped on her- led by the storyteller- and tried turning her into a "shark" but it literally turned into a frenzy. The woman desperately tried to resurface for air but all the kids kept pulling her down, over and over again. Eventually she went unconscious and was pulled out, having to be resuscitated and narrowly escaping with her life.

He told us this story while laughing hysterically- to the point he almost couldn't get it all out- and then at the end looked at us and expected us to laugh too.

That was awkward.

6. Okay here it goes this was a while back but my dad has always been chill with me smoking, but there was this one time that was just i couldnt forget. Me and my friend just smoked a couple bowls out of our little bubbler and we go inside and i get my stuff done, clean the piece and at this time my dad is over my shoulder and he normally doesnt bother me but for this one time he thought it would be funny to scare me, i drop and break my first piece i have ever owned. It was just all bad

7. Sitting in a nice spot in the wood's when a swat team of 6 swarms in and litterly tackles your ass to the ground.

That was a definite buzz kill for me.

8. Ahahah I mean sucks about the piece dude but come on- most parents would bitch if they saw that and your dad just pulled a prank on you? I'll trade a broken piece for a chill ass dad like that any day

9. This is everyday for me.....Not that big of a deal. LOL

10. Yea i know but it sucks hah it was the first piece i got with my money haha but yea its all good lol

11. Yeah man, my first piece I bought was a beautifully worked bowl.. was smoking that one day, set it down on my counter but missed the flat spot, and watched it roll off and break before I could catch it because my dumb ass was on the phone. Definitely one of the worst experiences possible, watching your first piece break :cry:

12. My friend and I used to smoke before school every Tuesday because we would always have late start days, in which we would start at 10:00

sooo we blazed a blunt and a couple bowls in my car and head to class. at this point, i've got the permagrin going and look somewhat like:smoking:... we head in and sit down. teach comes around with this huge test that i completely forgot about and am told is worth some 30% of our yearly grade.. sweet.

13. Like losing a child hahahaha :D

14. HAHA reminds me of my drivers training test, so baked.

15. Yea i feel you ha its just so terrible and just that feeling and add the feeling of just your heart racing. bad combo ha

16. When the kids in my basement start screaming :smoking:

17. One of my biggest pet peeves is when ppl niggr lip! But we all know this is an amateur thing...wait is it?

18. not nearly as bad as my first piece was broken!!! i was forced to smash it with a hammer when i got caught. i was soo pissed

19. When I have to deal with THAT GUY who NEVER has his own stuff. And then when I try to avoid him while smoking he lays hints that he wants a hit. Fuck that.