Whats your thoughts on my legal trouble

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Madison simpson, Feb 2, 2014.

1. So ive been bad all my life, but I'm almost 5 foot, about 100 pounds femaleeee & I look 12. ( I'm 18 tho lol ) so i look completely innocent! So anyways, about September i was leaving a party and straight got pulled over. I got charged w posseion ( they found my bowl ) and driving under influence becuz I blew .10 lol ( I was 17 btw ) So I go to juvy blah blah, I go to court & get adult supervision meaning I can't be anywhere without my mom , then 2 weeks later I got probation w a 5 pm curfew 90 suspended license and drug tests and drug classes. I did all of this, passed all my tests, and payed my fines. The day comes to when I'm souposed to get relased off probo & they say my drug test isnt back yet so it's extended until it comes back w / a 9pm curfew and driving privalges.So it was almost a week after that ( btw this drug test was taken about 2 weeks before court ) and it's still not back. I was like fuck this, and stole my mom's car and went to a party. Like seriously, having a 5, then 9 pm curfew for almost 5 months!! Was killing me, I was over smoking bowls by myself. I just really wanted to stay the night at friends and have sex ! Lol So i got arrested, cus my mom saw I was gone and I had court and now I'm on house arrest.I'm waiting for my next hearing which is pre trial.So basically I will have the choice of plea or not guilty. Should I say no and do with a jury?Honestly, could I win the people over ? So yeah lol Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

2. No Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. you were more than halfway done, and fudged it.

you done goofed, dont do the crime if you cant do the time.

4. #5 ItsReneeYo_, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    ........no you won't win them over , one because of your looks , and two. Because of your story. They'll label you as a wreckless teenager disobeying the rules smoking weed and stealing your moms car to have sex. Which is pretty disrespectful but hey to each his own.

They won't let you plea no contest?

5. yes, because life's all about partying and having sex. Have fun when you get older and your mother that you hate so much no longer supports you

6. But it's like, I'm a teenager I have no social life & I should of got my freedom back it was there fault there system is so slow and couldn't process a drug test within 2 weeks. Btw which was postive Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

7. My mother doesn't hate me. She understands I'm a teen & want to have fun. She's a chill stoner but she follows rules ,& thats why she called the copsSent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

8. If they're offering you a plea to play down the charges, I strongly suggest you take that. If you plea not guilty, they're going to throw the book at you. You're obviously guilty and not remorseful.

You done fucked up sister and in a pretty bad way. I also strongly suggest you lay off the adult substances until you get your life in order. This was all real stupid shit that could have been easily avoided. Don't drink and drive. Don't steal cars. Your life will be easier and involve far less jail time o_O