Whats your style of gaming

Discussion in 'General' started by mrtwomuchskill, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Het was up buds... was thinking to myself and came to conclusuin that I love video games but not every style only a few my favorite are RPG(turn based style) and first person shooters. Post your favorite style of games and games period old school or new school its all welcome. My favs are Final Fantasy 7-9(currently playing part 2 on my emulator) and the Donkey Kong series for SNES. I have more but will wait till a few people post theres

2. I prefer action and first person shooter type games...I also like some RPGs "Elder Scrolls Oblivion" and many of the classic Zelda games...played at new one one my friend's brother's WII...it was pretty bad ass.

3. Action

Adventure

First Person(James Bond)

Third Person(Gears of War)

4. Hah. It's been so long since I played a video game, I'd probably die two seconds into level one of tetris.

But I did used to like Halo and Resident Evil a lot. There was also one game called Legend Of Dragoon that was pretty cool as well.

5. Smash Bros, whatever it is, is number 1
    First person shooters
    Racing, real cars or futuristic motorcycles, if it goes fast I wanna race it

6. RACING like need for speeds (finished almost all of them i am just finishing up asphalt)

old school games

HALO and HALO 2 for shure

GRAND THEFT AUTO SERIES !!!!! LOVE EM (finished up to and including san andreas)

and this game for my pocket pc called snails .. its like woms .. all these snails shooting each other its fukin awesome

7. Western RPGs(not oblivion, that POS, but like morrowind) FPS, third person shooters, and racing sims(Forza)

8. i like Shooting (scarface, GTA series, max payne, killzone, killswitch, etc) and Sports (football, sometimes basketball)

9. I love FPS

Halo 2: It's been out for years, yet the gameplay is still the shit thanks to x-box live. speaking of which, I tried to log-in to my account the other day, and my one year subscription expired :mad: Imma have to go out on monday and pick up a new card. How much fun is it to toke up, log into x-box live and just frag some motherfuckers with plasma grenades or the sword

[​IMG]

Action/ strategy:

Ninja gaiden for the xbox is the shit :smoking:

[​IMG]

10. i hate rpg's they are so boring. i like sport games or shooting games.

11. rts and sports. also love the turn based strategy game civilization.

12. how could you hate RPG's popson. I think you just played the wrong ones try Chrono Trigger for the Snes trust me best story Ive sat thru and actually enjoyed. Im not into sports games except NBA streets but who isnt

13. chrono trigger is my favorite rpg of all time. who were your final 3?

mine was chrono, frog, and the princess.

14. he has a different opinion dog. thats all. rpgs are boring you have to take all kinds of time to level up and shit and i have played lots of rpgs, chrono trigger super mario rpg phantasy star online diablo 2 oblivion. they are kinda entertaining but as far as video games go rpgs are by far the most boring genre

15. www.hidden-source.com

I play this. Half-Life 2 modification, its free if you own HL2.

Its basically a team of 8 CT's, against an invisible test subject with a knife called 617. Hes not totally invisible, hes a refraction, looks like water, or the predator. Very hard to spot at first, but you get good at it.
    The "hidden" as hes called, can see people through walls, and most importantly can pounce. Its like a super jump that allows you to quickly move around, and stick to walls/ceilings.

The reason I like it is for when you get to be the hidden (if you've killed him).
    Being almost invisible, this is the only game I know of where you can actually trick and play mindgames with human players. You can throw objects around and even kill with them, great to trip people out with.
    Best of all, when you've killed a CT, you can feed of his body and get some extra hp, or you can pick him up and pin him to the walls or ceiling. When you pin up 6 cts in one room and its all bloody all over the place, it gets scary.

16. + rep for sick games

17. RPG's and FPS's..

Halo (1,2) and Fable is a sick game

18. am i the only one who plays rts games?