Whats your side hustle?

Discussion in 'General' started by BrickSeedWeed, Dec 22, 2015.

1. don't say that girl we all have a purpose

2. firewood is a good one dude, too bad no one has chimneys in mexico lol

3. Full time RCSW, and side hustle is my home made knitted/ crochet goods ranging from socks to blankets!

4. stahp it.

5. Sativa sup homie

6. what is good?

7. nice nothing more attractive than a girl with ambition post a pic of ur work

8. just sending mine bro u know I fucks with that Sativa!

9. sativa... one helluva drug.

10. I'll figure it out. [​IMG]

11. I do pressure washing on the side. I started off with a used $150 pressure washer and would do driveways for $50 when I was teen.

Now I have a $1500 machine and do whole houses for $300-$500

I can pressure wash a whole house with driveway in about 3 hours. So it works out to a minimum of $100 an hour

12. Ur brilliant dude
    ^^^

13. nice man . I power wash sometimes too . I really need to do it more . Maybe put an add in the free classifieds .take me the day to so a whole house though

14. #114 Ant Dog, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
    You prob gotta way better power wash than me though . The money invested is deff worth the time saved

15. Im my own boss managing a dojo. Wouldnt say my side hustle, but I name the price and the rules. So I run the show how I want.

16. who do you use for a service?
    🐜

17. Shit, I really haven't been on my hustle lately. You guys are really motivating me to get back on it and quit being hedonistic and lazy day in and day out! Okay well quit being lazy 🏻

When I do, though, I LOVE Craigslist, that site is such a useful tool for so many things. I've bought and sold great things on it, caught a ride share 1700+ miles to Portland, got a connect with CO medical before it was legalised there.. it's great. Whenever I need some cash I'll just sell something of mine that I no longer need at a fair price - I always want the deal to be fair on both sides. Good karma for buying in the future.

I like browsing local thrift shops for cool and unique stuff that I can make a buck on - like a vintage name brand Lava Lamp in the original box for 7.99 - could easily resell it for 20-25 but it's too damn cool, I ended up keeping that one Young "sneakerhead" kids will pay a fortune for old sports clothing, but I haven't gotten into that much.

If you're talented with music busking aka street performing is awesome too depending on the location.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. thats awesome bro thats why i started this thread to motivate and inspire each other to make money. i hope u do get back on ur hustle. i use craigslist alot as well. i have ads up for moving services to help people move, and im always willing to beat the next mans price as long as i can still make some sort of profit. i have a job this weekend to help someone move some fridges for $100. Im starting to resell things like u as well but im just getting into that. im also going to put my bulldog up for stud on CL see if i can make some extra cash like that.

Bricks House