Whats your side hustle?

Discussion in 'General' started by BrickSeedWeed, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Wow that's crazy. I used to sell swishers to my friends when I was in highschool cuz no one was old enough to buy them and I had a connect lol I made 50 cents off everyone, it was my bud money lol but I wouldn't recommend selling to minors, I'm just saying I was a minor when I did it. I just saw a demand and I filled it.
    ^^^

2. Up here you're legal to sell any tobacco products as long you're above 14, and you're not selling cigs. Only catch is that you can't sell papers to minors, however, bowls, bongs, and grinders are all fair game lol.

3. Unsurprisingly though, hardly any stores follow those laws. Especially with vapes and papers, most headshops will sell a volcano to a 15 year old lmao.

4. I play pool for money on the side. Tournaments here and there.

If I need to make some quick cash, you can find me at the table.

5. [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]
    I sell bling.

Vintage and Handmade Fine jewelry.
    [​IMG]

7. Working for the national scout report is my side hustle 😂 fuck taxes

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

8. I like this idea for a thread,

I like to jump on good deals on craigslist, concerning cars/motorcycles. Sometimes people get frustrated with whats actually a cheap/easy fix they dont even know about, and end up selling their shit for cheap. Just last month i bought a 93' kawasaki 500 with less than 4k miles on it, $900. Kid couldnt get it to idle right. After good carb cleaning and new spark plugs that baby purred. Someone scooped it up for $2000 after that. Side hustle

9. nice bro

10. I used to do that in Cali too bro, I flipped cars. I would buy a car for no more than 700 and me and brother would try and fix whatever was wrong our selves and re sell it at this empty lot in our town that everyone sold there cara from on the weekends, those cars sold in two or three days. If i had the money to still do that now I would but that's a solid side hustle. You'll always be able to sell a car.

11. I really like the idea of that always used to want to.do that but aint got the skills to fix a cyclebike never mind a car

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

12. #32 Tonika, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
    n/m

13. bro u don't even have to fix the car just buy something that runs and talk them down as low as possible, always make it seem like ur gonna have to spend a shit load of money to fix it and just point out every little thing that's wrong with it, people start to realize that ur right and no one will pay what they might be asking lol its shady but it works and u can just sell it for a few hundred more, as long as its more than u spent u win. I talked a ladie into selling me her Saturn for 350 cuz it had a fucked up tranny but still ran, and I told her it would cost me $1500 to fix and not even pick n' pull would give her $350 she give me the keys immediately. So don't think I need to be a mechanic to fix a car, most the shit learned about my cars was by watching YouTube videos when something needed to be fixed, even learned how to break into my own car when I locked my keys in lol
    sup girl?

14. whats the national scout report?

15. so do u got permit or license

16. Hey just chillin lol my daughters on break from school after today. i'm about to spark my bong lol wbu?

17. morning to you :) I'm actually about to roll one too lol I hit u back in the messenger

Attached Files:

18. I recently bought a 05 Corolla with a bad engine for $500...installed an $1100 used motor and sold it for $3900...

Picking up a Civic coupe next week for $300, and have a motor lined up for $500...should do pretty good on it as well...

19. don't if he does but I don't lol

20. whos the guy
    I have platinum in Cali to