Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your ritual?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chincomatic, Jul 7, 2012.

1. From my experience in life, and on this forum, every stoner has a "ritual" that they preform before/during/after the act of cannabis consumption. I don't mean ritual in the literal sense, just general things that you do whenever you smoke.

For me, I always have a water bottle, always have my fan on, use the same case, and always smoke only one bong rip/bowl per song (obviously doesn't apply to joints/blunts/etc) and always wait at least one song before loading again.

If I'm alone I always have a movie to watch or a video-game to play, if not I just browse the forums while chilling to music.

I don't ALWAYS do these things when I burn, just the majority of the time. What are some habits or weird things that you guys have or do when it comes to getting toasted?

2. Wake up, take a dump and smoke a bowl.

3. I try to make something new and cool to try out, from a bong pen to a gas mask. It keeps that 'spark' going that you get when you tried it for the first time.

Think of it like bondage, if you just kept having sex it would get boring (for some). so you throw a few whips and chains in there (or a homemade bong) and hey presto!

4. ^ your user name says it all.

Anyway i usually just roll up, take a swig of some thing like milk, go outside and smoke.

Although i make sure that i pray before i smoke if i havent already for the day, since ill probably get the munchies and i usually pray before i eat so i think it would be disrespectful praying while high.

5. Got to go in a minute but I love your little song rule! 1 bowl/rip per song, and wait 1 song before another rip/bowl. I've always just ripped it, waited a bit, rip again, etc. I never even thought of doing that lol.

6. I don't want to be disrespectful but your comment hurt me in my atheism.
    God put the plant here for us to use it :smoke:

7. I also believe that, although i also believe there is a time for everything. So why say my grace while high, when i can thank god for my food and even for cannabis before hand?

I'll use this example
    We dont pray while having sex, although as humans we very well are made to have sex. Time and place for everything.

8. i rarely put music, although its nice to have. i have 2 rituals, if i have my bong, i take a bunch of hits from that, then make myself something to eat and then lay on my sofa and watch a movie. if i have my hitter and im not home, i go for some rarely used streets in my glorious city and walk around while hitting it. theres this really nice river where i like to go and smoke. cops can suck on my balls

9. Marijuana was created by the big bang of course. It created magical seeds that could cure anything!

10. Usually when I get high, it's first thing in the morning before I have to go off to my classes or work or what have you.
    My girlfriend and her best friend Emily, wake me up and we wake and bake.
    All three of us in pajamas, sitting in my bed toking the bong.
    Then a few rounds of Mario kart with breakfast.

11. Put marijuana on spoon, heat up spoon to liquify marijuana, fill syringe with marijuana, tie lace around arm, inject marijuana, then carry on with my day.

12. Lol
    Make sure you use clean needles!
    Don't want to pick up aids!

Then you'd have to shoot up so much weed!

13. [quote name='"RooksYR"']

I also believe that, although i also believe there is a time for everything. So why say my grace while high, when i can thank god for my food and even for cannabis before hand?

I'll use this example
    We dont pray while having sex, although as humans we very well are made to have sex. Time and place for everything.[/quote]

Although I understand your logic it would have been nice if you gave an example that was possible lol. I don't know how you have sex but I can't really pray while I'm doing a lil something with my wife. Just sayin.

14. I roll the weed up, or pack the bowl. And just smoke forget a ritual this not half baked lmao

15. [quote name='"chincomatic"']

I don't want to be disrespectful but your comment hurt me in my atheism.
    God put the plant here for us to use it :smoke:[/quote]

I thought if you were an atheist you believed in the absence of a god?

16. Grind the Cannabis, put the Cannabis in the vap bowl, insert vap bowl into pre-heated vap and with the first hit, start my day,

17. Packing the bowl is my every-smoke ritual. Of course you need to pack a bowl to smoke but I always listen to Bob Dylan while doing so. Just a peaceful way to start out my smoking.

18. We don't do this all the time, but sometimes when I smoke a bowl with a friend of mine we always light incense around his buddha statue and smoke with it haha

19. I get the bong ready.... i put it right infront of the door and pretend like im getting something out of my car usually ill take a lighter if i didn't find one inside cause theres always 3204304 in there..

and then once i see that the coast is clear i run inside grab the bong and run outside to the backyard hit that shit and haul ass back inside like a ninja