Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your relationship with your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aBIGsheep, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Well, I met an actual dealer the other day. Not some guy that I knew second hand through friends. This was the first guy that I've ever bought from that I've never seen or met. To tell the truth it was kinda scary.
    BUT I DON'T CARE

He's super generous with his weed especially after I gave him some business. I went with my friend and I gave them all his number so he's been rakin in the dough and I've been getting extra weed for the referrals!

I'm not sure if dealing is like this everywhere but is it supposed to be this . . . errr, lax? What's your relationship with your dealer?

2. like 3 of my close friends all became dealers so i just hit them up to chill when i need to buy some or just wana blaze with them.

3. most guys i am friends with, or at least pretty chill wiht. few guys kinda wierd though

4. My main person I am full friends with.

5. #5 kaze420, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    Damn Ive referred friends to one of good my dealers and i know they give him business because Ive pulled up to scoop while they're leaving his spot, never get free weed like you.

Hes is only nice with headie quality bud, but only will sell you 1.5 for 25$ all the way up.

He always lets you pick which bag you want which I like. I got him right after he got his shit and he let me pick out which bag out of a qp worth crazy mfer. just dumped it out

6. #6 Sketchy Newb, Jun 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2009
    One of my dealers is actually a very good friend of mine who I knew before I started buying off him (I've known his girlfriend for almost 4 years now).

With another one of my dealers, we always talk about random shit for half an hour after I get the sac. We have a lot of the same friends

As for everyone else, I don't talk to them if I'm not getting drugs from them

EDIT: I always ask a dealer before I hand his number out to random people. A few guys are cool with it and will spot me an extra point or two if I get them business, but some don't want me to pass out their number at all.

7. I've known my dealer since middle school, and we're still good friends

8. My main dealer and i have been mates since we were 10-11 years old.

We started smoking together around 12-13 and yeh.
    Lol always been good mates, rings me around 5 times a week to catchup and
    shouts me that fattest sessions, i only make a pickup every now and then (Once a fortnight)
    when i need it soo....

...hes always been a good mate, doesn't just want my money.

9. he's my best friend. I've known him since 1st grade.
    He is the best dealer i have ever had too :smoke:

10. Ex-friend.

11. Well so far i've only bought off one person, and its my buddies sister aahaha.

Not much of a relationship, mostly just a simple greeting whenever I see her, but shes hot

12. Well he's the cousin of my best friend and we usually go to see him and he's pretty cool but he's dry most of the time. The other guy is a guy I knew from school, I don't know him that well but I feel relaxed around him which is a good thing.:cool:

13. My two main hookups are one from a friend that I'm pretty sure doesn't make much profit off me. She's small time and I always get a sack of fantastic dank for $60 an 1/8. 1/8th is $60/$70 where I am so maybe she pushes more than I think. Always has bud, I get it when I need it, she gives me a hug, makes small talk, and sometimes chill. I've been friends with her LONG before she started selling. My other friend isn't a dealer, but has shitloads of connections because both of these people (my hookups) are friends with each other and both are EXTREMELY gorgeous, impossibly gorgeous. She always hooks me up because form some stroke of luck I've also been friends with her for a while and she has a good heart. Always asks if I or my sister/friends need anything, will go out of her way to hook me up, etc. I :love: my situation right now. I chill with both of them a lot, smoke (they always match me), listen to records, and end up getting food made for me. My second hookup is a fantastic chef. :yummy: Did I mention they are both only a couple of blocks from my place?

14. one of them is just strictly business. i call him, i show up, i leave. we'll talk for a minute but just idle conversation. one of these days im gonna smoke a blunt with him....... one day...

my other dealer i'm pretty cool with. though i don't go to him a lot (even though he usually has awesome prices) he's a real sketchball. walked up to me while i was ordering food at the mall once and said "I CAN GET U A QUARTER FO 15" so it was like "uhhhhhhh.... thanks? could u at least b a little more vague while we're around a shitton of ppl?"

anyone else i'd consider buying weed from is a close friend. :cool:

15. Mm..erm, I live with him. :rolleyes: Coz it's me. :)

Got tired of always having to get some,
    so i'm self-sufficient now. (hk,ww,ice,jack)

and still, i grow just to be self-sufficient,
    and (most of) my friends know & 'respect'
    that, though i find it _very_ handy to just
    have to call up a buddy and ask bout needs
    if i run out of grocery-money or sumthing.

So : It's all good... :D :hello: :smoke:

16. One of my dealers is a friend, since a friend at school smokes weed so i went round his for a couple of smokin' sessions, then his brother started dealin' and since i'd been goin' round there a bit we ended up bein' friends, so yeah one of them is a friend. My other potential dealer is my brothers dealer (who is my brothers friend) so i don't really know him but gunna start buying off him since he grows it. And i picked up yesterday from a random dealer with some laughing buddha, doubt i'll go to him again unless he has some other great weed.

17. My dealer is a sexy little blonde chick.

Sex is fun.

18. Bet ya she aint no dealer, she'd be a middle-bitch.

Scenario:

Get the pickup, tax some for herself, fuck you, you dont notice the
    missing weed, it's a win/win, but she still gets the better deal.

i knew a chick just like that lol.

19. My relationship with my main dealer is like this: I phone him up, we meet, I take the stuff and handover the money and he makes small talk (probably to seem more friendly :rolleyes: lol) and tells me that I should phone him up whenever. He phones or texts me to say when he's got the latest stuff in, which is good. I hooked up with him through some other ganja tokers in my school, although it turns out I'd met him before when I was completely wankered and he offered me tens. He also lives on the estate next to my road, which is useful :D Occassionally I see him when I'm not picking up and he seems like an alright dude and I think it would be jamming to roll up a spliff and toke with him :smoke:

20. My dealer and I are friends & I honestly dont consider him 'my dealer'. I
    m 40 w/ 3 kids. He's 23, fiance/live in girlfriend & an awesome 5 month old boy. They are young & just starting off life together. Our arrangement works out very well for both of us. I'm medically retired & stay at home all day, so we decided it would be a great idea for me to babysit the boyman a few days a week in exchange for a 1/2 oz. Been ging on for a few months now & all is well.

It's summer & both of my kids love to help out with him. So I sort of sit back, supervise & keep things in check. Honestly it's pretty fucking cool having a baby around the house again.