Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your preferred dosage?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by HIGHliketheSKY, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Obviously follow dosing directions..not looking for dosage advice. Want to know what it takes for you to get there. I need a minimum 50mg to 100mg. I love edibles..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Me, too, usually. I am finding with my tinctures I am able to dial the dose back incrementally to find the sweet spot and keep my tolerance from skyrocketing.

3. I may need to try tincture. I assumed I would need the same dosage as edibles. the mango thing helps too, eating a mango 1 hour before smoking or 10 mind before eating edible. It helps you absorb more the or something.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. [​IMG]

Right at 5 will do me good. 150mg each.
    :)
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. 5 grams of decarbed hash
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 Teaspoon lecithin.
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 for 20 minutes
    Done
    Makes 30 size (0) 150mg caps.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  6. Those look so good.. wait you take 5 of em???

• Like Like x 1
  7. LOL really high tolerance.
    BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Haw fuck I've given up on edibles. Last time I think I used a quarter oz and a minor body buzz... first time I was stoned for 4 days straight ( dosed out 1 gram per serving) so that may have done something. As I have to up the dose substantially every time.

Thinking about it that 1/4oz at 20% is 1400mg... Man tolerance eh

9. It is 1400mg only if you find a way of extraction that extracts ALL of the THC.

• Like Like x 2
  10. BrassNwood were is your thread on the capsules

11. Depends

I smoke mids usually cause im broke, so like to get good and stoned it'll take like 2.5-4 bowls

If I'm vaping, it depends on the brand, but usually like 5 or 6 good hits gets me

Edibles, if I wanna get kinda stoney is like 30mg but if I wanna be at a 10 I eat like 70

12. 2 to 5 mg for my wife.
    500-1000 mg for me to get a good ride.
    BNW