Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's Your Plan For Today?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushAndChips, May 4, 2012.

1. Now Blades there's a lot of associations between stoners and laziness.

So here's a thread where we can post what were doing today, and try to hit our targets. Of course if you're off work or can't be bothered to do anything that's more than acceptable. Or if you want to hit a new 'high' milestone.

My aim for today. Tidy up 3 essays I have for a deadline next week. Have a smoke and then go play golf.

Blades go.

2. Well I woke up early so I can get ready for school, smoke a few bowls then catch public transport for about half an hour to get there. After school finished I smoke 5 bowls with a girlfriend (friend thats a girl) then went home and did about 2 hours worth of homework

3. Ive just got home from the town centre (its 10.45 am here). Planning to listen to music and tidy my room up a bit. Probably gunna vape a bit and then meditate. Then im going to the gym, maybe take a nap after that. Ill probably fit some xbox and reading in somewhere, maybe a bit of drumming. Then tonight gunna hit some bars/clubs for my mates birthday.

4. just smoked a big spliff on my balcony.

for the rest of the day i hope i can muster the energy to get from my bedroom to the kitchen to eat.

who says stoners are lazy.

5. Today is skip day for me :).
    Gonna chill at home with my girl and a few bros
    Smoke a bit, eat a bit, xbox n skyrim a lot xD.
    Maybe the avengers after

6. Work till 4 then i got a family party tonight after that im coming home and taking bong rips until 1 am

7. Smoke weed and listen to music. No work means it's a marijuana day.

8. Jager Bombs, Jager Bombs, Jager Bombs,
    Happy friday :wave:

9. #9 Storm Crow, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012
    First off, work- 5 hours of prepping kids for the STAR tests which will occur next week.

After work, it's to the pharmacy to pick up my thyroid pills and the hubby's meds.

After that to the college library to pick up a new batch of books.

Then to the bank for the rent.

Off to the local market to pick up a turkey breast for Saturday's dinner.

Visit with the local dispensary owner if she's in today- I want to have her pay my gas money and I'll do classes at one of her locations (not my local one, though- that could cost me my job if it were found out! :eek:)

Price plywood at the building supply places. (I want to build a chicken coop- I miss having chickens!)

Make sure my friend's cats are fed- she went on a short road-trip with her sister.

Then I get to go home, play on GC. Prep for making a healthy feast with the turkey breast. My son baked bread yesterday, so I don't have to (store-bought bread is blah!) I expect I'll hit PubMed for more studies for my List- picked up 4 more yesterday.

Later I'll have to do the dishes because hubby hurt his hand the other day (not serious).

And I will likely do some genealogy and play freerice.com.

Of course, through all the home stuff, I'll be smoking some lovely GDP hash with homegrown! :smoke:

Saturday, I'll do the monthly big shopping trip in the nearest big city. Price more plywood. I likely will be pulling weeds in my little garden and planting frost hardy vegies (my snow peas are 6 inches tall already). And then I do the feast, of course! It's also about time to start the next batch of seeds and transplant the last one!

My life is always busy! :D Apathy has no place in my life! :hello:

Granny :wave:

10. Smoke a bong, go to work, don't like being sober or completely stoned at work so one does the trick, get out at 1130 and go to a party for my boys bday

11. Got work after I get outta school, then picking up 2g of hash.

Going to bros to smoke, and tomorrow I have work off so I'll be "Playing Mario" if you get my drift

12. well I work overnights so I'm sleeping all day then I'm probably gonna hit up Trader Joe's and grab some food, thank god it's payday I've been out of decent food all week... then I've got work at 10pm... great Friday night huh? :p

13. Get stoned study all day repeat over weekend :)

14. woke up like 9:15 am took a shit shower shave and a dab. then eating some grub then going out to start apply at some local places and get back to my grind

15. Continue to be bed ridden with some kind of stomach bug. Seeing as I watched all of Nikita in the past two days I don't know what I will do today.

16. Fuck yes for golf! :hello:

Today, I will be attending school and eating pizza. It's Friday, after all. Can't break a tradition of Pizza Friday :smoke: :D

17. It honestly sounds weird to hear someone saying "getting stoned." It sounds like my mom, and I don't like the ways my mom puts things. It's one of those things, you know? :D

18. Woke up, blunt walked with the dog, getting laundry done, heading to the airport to pick up a friend, going to see some music tonight.

19. First i have to go to a pick up my babys milk and food, then pay my rent and pick up some weed not dank cause im poor this week. Next go to the river with a friend for a bit and smoke there. After that just chill for the day cause im free today maybe watch few movies and try to finish Infamous 2 and of course im planing on some hardcore sex but i dnt know what's goinng to happen. Wish me some luck!!!!!!!!

20. Damn Granny, you busy.

Study study study for me.