Whats your pet peeve?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Aug 10, 2007.

1. I can't stand when people repeat themselves. The kid I mainly chill with is a mumbler, every time he gets high he speaks so low you can never hear him. His pet peeve is being asked to repeating himself, by now I learned that what he said probably wasn't too important and acknowledge him anyways. Another person I use to chill with would always pinch my nugs when he asked to see it, not steal, but literally squeeze my nugs into compressed balls. I'd always freak out and ask him wtf he was doing and he'd say 'I don't know why you wouldn't want it that way'... Ruin my beautiful fluffy buds...

2. My pet peeve is when your smokin with your buddy and after he already took his hit and blew it out he goes back for another hit and you say... Dude two hits, wtf? And they just come back with the... uh I was just clearing the chamber.. But they actually took another hit :mad:
    I just take two hits, not a big deal but the bastards break the sacred unwritten law of pot smoking circles!!

3. well, i dont want to get flamed for using this term but it's the only term ive ever heard for it. but i fucking hate it when people ****** lip joints.

1. \t******lip
    \t
    The act of unwittingly slobbering on the filter of a cigarette while smoking, causing it to become moist and unsmokable

I let Joe take a drag off my cigarette and he ******lipped it causing it to be wet and disgusting.

edit: oh well, i guess there are * there for a reason...

4. I hate it when you're trying to stab someone and they keep screaming. It's like STFU, I'm trying to do something here.

*edited for content*

5. Tape ftw.

6. Drama is my biggest peeve..

But also ignorant people who show no empathy.

Self centered people..

7. I hate it when people are drinking coffee are something and after their sip they'll do the "ahhh" thing. Or whatever it's called I dont know.

8. disturbing yet semi funny

9. Amen to that bro, couldn't have said it better myself.

10. im laid back to the fullest, not much pisses me off, although spending bills on women and them not appreciating it, truly does bother me.

11. I just hate it when people flake on you.

GRR

12. I know right? This guy's dandruff was falling all over me the other day, got all in my cereal and everything. Ruined my night.

13. traffic and anyone being late for any reason other than an emergency. oh and ass someone alreadt said ****** lippin my joints and blunts. i always say "wtf? you want me to wring it out for ya?" oh and my nose and balls itching like hell cus i just did 2 fatty lines of H. yeah ive erowidulated that shit and know all about it so dont even think of preachin to me bout it. thats another pet peeve!

14. People that NEED to have caffeine. Any other substance could apply here, but caffeine is usually the culprit.

15. I hate when people are'nt on time,especially if it's the Budman/woman,that really urks me out.What else ughhh I hate producers/beatmakers who say there the shit,but 3/4 of the beat is samples,thats not you homie you just put the fucking drums in,your not tight,you fucking plagerist.....

I also hate people that try to get over on you ex.I sold my friend a laptop,and said you can pay me back whenever,guess when he paid me back,just take the whe out of whenever,and thats when he paid me.....Fuckin cunt.....

16. i HATE it when people take 5 minutes to say "I can't work tomorrow" or "I don't want to" gsh dang i dont care about your little details about your mothers brothers sisters daughters cousins syphilis

17. I hate people that have 2-3 grows under their belt and think their qualifed to teach pest and pestulance w/o ever seeing a bug or problem.

Anyone can read a book, but to then apply it and it work? Totaly different beast.

It's just like playing chess. Read all you want, but you only learn by doing and loseing.

Sorry, but that's life.

alex

18. well i have to post in here now that this random quote came up on my google page which conveys a pet peeve near the top of my list.

this applies very well to some of the "astounding" philosophical discovery threads in the S&P section ;)

19. attention whores...

20. u know what pisses me off those lazy pothead hahahah:smoking: