Whats your opinions on f*cking girl in ass? (srs)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Kali Kushaa, May 4, 2011.

1. You wanna do it in my butt?... Oh yea

2. well the pussy sweating in those tight pants can create a smelly stank puss and even if u shower jsut imagine eww haha im gunna go with fingering and dome

3. fuck her in the butt, no questions asked. But, be nice about it. Tons of baby oil or KY or other lube, use fingers to start and work up to the whole dick. Her first time might not result in lots of butt-sex but eventually, if she keeps letting you will lead to a good butt fucking.

4. Been there, done that, wont be doing it again.

Too tight, smells funny and it's where poo comes from. None of that is fun for me.
    I'll just stick to the vagina and the mouth...

5. Nasty as fuck. Most girls don't like it. And, that's where poop comes from, who thought it would be a smart idea to stick your dick in it.

6. #106 Renegade Angel, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I love you guys man. Made my night more than you know :D

7. Don't do it man.

8. Sheesh,

everyone is so vanilla in here it seems.

9. #110 Renegade Angel, May 7, 2011
    Some people don't find shit and erected penises up the ass appealing. Big surprise? :laughing:

10. Why would you include shit? Just do it when everything is all clean.

A hole is a hole and I'd expect guys to at least want to try all of our holes..

Also, it's not just the guys who would find it pleasure inducing. Have you tried it? Don't knock it til you try it & all that.

11. #112 Renegade Angel, May 7, 2011
    So...would you do it in the ear too? :rolleyes: okay, I'm being sarcastic. But whatever, I've heard and seen plenty. No thanks...no thanks.

12. Well anal sex is pretty common..I personally have never heard the term ear sex. You seem to feel very strong about the topic is all..seems kinda weird to me.

13. #114 Renegade Angel, May 7, 2011
    Feel strong? I only made two posts in this thread. I just think it's extremely odd, and I'm confused at the appeal. Judging by the rmajority in this thread, I'm not the only one :D

14. #115 TexRx, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
    I feel pretty strongly about it.....

sticking my dick in a shit~hole doesn't do me any good. In fact, fuck holes...give me a handfull of tits and stick your tongue in my mouth..... J/K

[just kidding]

try foreplay and try to see if your cock fits back inside your pants.....and don't forget to zip them up!

LOL!!!

:)

15. its just another hole bro , hope you did it/ gonna do it

16. anal has replaced the bj as a mandatory act:hello:

17. Give me a chance to freak a hot girl in the ass.

I'll have her feeling like she was gettin raped by a demon in hell. (Cough* to much)?

18. I am just glad I am not vanilla lol. I mean life is about experiences, and sex is nothing to be ashamed of.

And unless the girl is super ass nasty, you won't get anything on you. To each their own though.

19. quite beng a sally and fuck that ass. they love it when u pull out fast and slam it back in. Punish that bitch.

gotta go bareback though unless shes a real skank