What's your opinion on this?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by track pending, Oct 13, 2011.

1. HIGHTIMES.COM > Mexico Troops Find Hybrid Marijuana Plant

Are they talking about your standard auto's?
    I guess I never chopped, or sprayed herbicide on, a plant and kept watering it.

Plus, if it matures in two months how would it have time to grow back?

I wonder if cannabis can become perennial and grow back every year instead of dying off.

2. sounds like propaganda to acquire more US capitol 4 drug war IMHO

3. its gotta be something like that...

like I said, it dosnt make sense that you could chop a plant that finishes in two months and it grows back. that would be like cloning an auto, its possible but the yield would be terrible.

4. Didn't read the article, but weed can grow back after harvest.

5. #5 track pending, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    could you please expand this statement? Have you observed a strain that has recovered after winter? not doubting you or anything btw just lookin for a marijuana "tree/bush" instead of a "weed".

6. [quote name='"track pending"']

could you please expand this statement? Have you observed a strain that has recovered after winter? not doubting you or anything btw just lookin for a marijuana "tree/bush" instead of a "weed".[/quote]

Any strain of cannabis. This is from seeing first hand. It's called like repropagation or some shite. You have to leave some bud and some fan leaves. It fucks yield AND potency though. And I would assume there'd be a HIGH chance of herme

7. Surprised that more info isn't available yet. That story is pretty old. :smoke:

Mexico Troops Find Hybrid Marijuana Plant

Wed, Dec 20, 2006 1:58 pm

8. Are you talkin in door or out door? I've seen many fields of marijuana by two tracks and trails(caused by random discarded seeds most likely) that you can see ware the plant fell over and thirty more sprang from the bud the following spring. I have never seen a plant last more than one year in the wild

9. only a few equatorial strains can pull off revegging.

other then that, it takes 24/7 light + a TON of nitrogen...

10. [quote name='"Wharfrat74"']only a few equatorial strains can pull off revegging.

other then that, it takes 24/7 light + a TON of nitrogen...[/quote]

Yes revegging. And I've heard that every strain can, it's just a lot mor stressing on some. But than again, I've never done it. Just seen it.