What's your number?

Discussion in 'General' started by thunderfunk, Sep 30, 2012.

1. How much money in cash would it take for you to never smoke cannabis again?

2. Prob $20-25

3. $100,000.

There's always other drugs.

4. Probably like $20, but then I'd go out and buy weed with it

5. This.

6. that's really hard ...

prolly 40k or so

Jesus , i dont even want to imagine

7. No amount of money. I refuse to compromise my values for cash. C'mon people. :p

8. It really depends on when I was offered so I can't say until I'm confronted with the issue.

9. I only accept payments in the form of frosty nugs, so..

10. Hmm, never again is a long time... It would have to be atleast 1 million

11. #11 thewarden, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    Yeah I mean it sounds kinda junky-ish, but I would never do it.

I mean I get one life to live and, at least at this point in my life, smoking bud significantly improves it. Granted I could do a lot of cool shit with all the money I would get from quitting, but I don't feel like it'd be worth it.

and shit, you guys are saying like $100k or $40k? That isn't even THAT much money. Like yeah you could do a lot with it, but no way in hell you could live of that for the rest of your life (at least living a "normal" life). If I was gonna do it, it'd have to be for like millions of dollars cause I'd want to travel the world and see it all. And even then, you know what'd make it those adventures infinitely better?

A bowl of frosty dank.

EDIT: I lol'd. In my first line of the post I said the fact I wouldn't quit "junky-ish", as in the behavior of a junkie.

And the first person to say they wouldn't quit was junkiedays haha

12. like 20k. id buy some hash with it.

13. Probably a couple thousand dollars

14. Few million. Id just buy kratom trees and have an Orchard of the shit.

I could live.

15. if you accept the money you aren't allowed to smoke if you disagree with the conditions of the transaction we have problems you dont want problems with me.

16. Approximately one 3 dollar bill

17. I'd take as much as I could get. What is someone going to follow you around your whole life making sure you don't smoke?

18. It's hypothetical, man

but for arguments sake, they surgically implanted a THCA-metabolite detector in your urinary tract, which is connected to bar of C4 plastic explosive which detonates upon detection of cannabis use or tampering with it

I guess this adds a little twist to the story. since the detector is in your urinary tract, you don't explode until the metabolize the THC. so how would you have your final smoke?

19. shit i dont know. but money talks

20. Ten million....

Vaping and Edibles ain't bad ;)