Whats your liquor.

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganjaman7847, Aug 2, 2003.

1. My favorite out of all the hard alcohol would be Hennessy, I like X.O. and I also enjoy Courvorsier

I like Absolut Vodka Limon, very nice.

Whisky is also the shit, I like Chivas Regal and Red Label.

A nice bottle of wine is great, cant be that cheap shit that gives you headaches though. I like chardonnay and I like Italian red wines.

For Beer, its gotta be Heineken or Corona

2. ...it took someone all the way to the end to mention hennessey... ;)

but nothing like a gin & juice to clear your head in the early hours of the morning... nothing at all :D generally grolsch or some other nice clean lager though

peace

3. White Russian:
    Take your average cup that you would normaly drink with
    depending on the cup (im using a rather small one as the one used for the colonels jack d in scent of a women) i supposed that would be the best example. but anyway you want about 2 fingers of kaluha and 1 finger of vodka then fill it the rest with milk and ice let it chill a little and enjoy!

sorry if i went off on any randomness due to my adderol enduced stage.

4. ok....

its absolut citron....

an what type of chards.... steel or oak cask fermented, it makes a differance...

personally i prefer steel bareel ( french style) it produces a less oakey buttery taste that doesn't bite you in the throat as much as an oak barrel fermented chard (california)

though for cali chards i like a few.... mersolle, plump jack, and cakebread to name a few are all really good....

an if you like italian reds... your into full body with lots of flavor... although dry...but completly filled with complexity....

amarones, , chiantis (sangiovese), barolos an brunellos....ahhh all sooo tasty......

im particular with my wine... but hey, i get paid for it....

5. If i dont have money ----> Bandy and Coke
    If i have Money -----> Southern Comfort and Applejuice (apletizer)

hmmmmmmmmm

6. For everyone who, while praying at the porcelain alter the next morning, has sworn that Tequila is the blood of the devil himself. I have a few suggestions.

Sauza Hornitos: Smooth, with a pleasant after taste and doesn't linger on tha palate.

Patron Blanco: Fiery taste, very clean with no after taste.

Chinaco Anejo: Woody flavor with a pleasant linger, perfect for sipping.

Porfidio (any of 'em, really) An excelent triple distilled spirit with only the slightest hint of the cactus flavor.

:D

Crash course,

Blanco= bottled right out of the still. Clean fresh taste.

Reposado (rested)= Distilled into oak barrels for more than 3 but less than 12 monhts. Slightly nutty flavor. Smooth with almost no bite

Anejo= Aged in oak barrels for more than one year, usually two to four. Woody flavor from the barrels, alot like a fine whiskey or bourbon.

Grand Reposado=...well, this one I'm not real sure of yet, because the average price is somewhere around $90 to $125 US per 750 ml. But if I get lucky at Christmas, I'll let you know ;)

7. Calvados

For those of you who do not know what that is- quick lesson- In simple terms:
    Beer>Distilled>Whiskey
    Wine>Distilled>Brandy
    Cider>Distilled>Calvados

Nice taste- frutier than brandy and I have some home brew stuff at home now that made me gag when I first tried it- if you knew how much I drink spirits you would understand how strong this is- FUCKS ONE UP!!

8. i'm not much of a vodka man myself. too many times driking it like it's water. usually a fith of so co. (souther comfort) six pack of bud light one blunt and a pack of turkish royals and i'm good for the night. also if you haven't tried the fire and ice. i recommend it for those who like stuff thats different. hot cinnamon at first the cool peppermint goin down. very good.

9. havent hit this thread as hard as Im hitting the bottle :)

A nice cold pint for me..not picky. I love beer.

other than that, switch from Tequilla and whiskey for shots. Ill do any shot, but love them, aaaaaaaaand Soco ;)

*whew*
    im suprised I dont have hair on my chest yet!!! lol...(yeah the lessssbians wouldnt dig that lmao)

10. only one problem.... at least here in ny....

porfidio is an allocated iteam, so is the patron anejo and repasado...

same goes for a few of the don julio's and casta brava....

since agave has been in limited supply, anything thats being made is only being sold to resturants in our local market....

its sad but true...

i just something amazing the otherday...

del megeuy mezcale... high in proof high in flavor... hits the spot.... real tasty an for any self respecting agave coinesuir.. i highly recomend it.... don't let the ugly bottle fool you its worth every cent.

11. Tequila in short supply?
    It's so bitchen living so close to Mexico.
    I mean, day labor on every corner, teenage prostitutes, Mexican brick for 40 an oz.

Ah, I love Tequila.....

:D

Attached Files:

12. green dragon / everclear with kool aid muhahaha... have a good one

13. I used to drink vodka like a fish (Finlandia), but really I don't like getting plastered anymore, I tend to get in trouble when I do, and feel like complete shit the next day. So basically now if I drink its either a Bass Ale, or a glass of Cabernet Savinon.

14. this morning its kahlua in the coffee :D

15. man a 5 shotter with 3 shots of capt. Morgans spiced rum and 2 shots of coke. then i just sip on a mixed drink with like a shot or two of Capt Morgans and the rest coke.

16. Getting drunk on coffee drinks...

Hopelessly fucked up and no chance of passing out.

17. uggghhhh...head kin da sorta spinning.....

today, morning, whatever you want to call it......

ketel one bloody mary's....extra spicey....

if this doesn't cure me... i don't know what will.....

18. nah, that don't cure the hang over....
    i get craazyy shot in the mornings sometimes... ya need the vitamins an what not form the v8, the alcohol to even ya out, and the spice to wake ya up........when your good your good....

after that eat something pop an asprin and schmooke a lil later....after that, your feeling good as new and lookin like $100....:D

19. i'm sure Sid will be able to back me up on this, and any other scotts in da city....

ultimate hangover cure.... Irn Bru. Its central to whatever else it is you need, Irn Bru is (or at least should be) part of every scotsman's hangover cure.

20. trantula is agood a lil citrusy for me but hey...

have you ever done prarie fire shots..... i love em.....i'm breed to drink tequila, it's always been our house drink, aside from beer....

and this would be?