Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

whats your job? you like it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aldkgh, May 14, 2011.

1. im a student but iv worked in tescos for a while and it sucked balls but does anyboyd have a job they actually like ?

2. Im a drug dealer. Yes, I like it.

(that was a joke in case any dumbass mods wanna get technical with me)

3. I'm an IT security consultant when I want to work and an author the rest of the time. I love my job and my life. Before I 'retired' and became a consultant I worked in various levels of IT engineering and management jobs.

4. I'm a trailer machanic.... its alright... decent money. Hard work tho... everything from semi trailers to single horse trailers or car dolleys.

5. I'm a driller. I love my job. I look forward to going to work everyday

6. I used to work in banking for years, in operations. But for the past year I've been working in wholesale flowers with a transportation company. Real flowers lol, not a code word for anything.
    I work in a warehouse, it's alot harder, I have to deal with the elements, freezing cold in the winters, 110 degrees in the warehouse in the summer. Lot of physical work. I get paid less, and my benefits suck... all that being said I actually like this job more. I'm used to it now, and suprisingly I feel better leaving a warehouse everyday than I did leaving a desk and a computer at my old job.

7. I'm a self-employed professional rap artist.

:p

8. Pre-med student lol, gotta love the perks.

9. I used to work in the oil sands of Alberta. Had to bust your balls off working damn near 14 hour shifts for 6 months but It's well worth it when you get paid. Now I work at a butcher shop haha. I don't mind it, just have to be careful using the meat grinder :smoke:.

10. Aerospace engineer undergrad. And secretary for my parents company. Yup I can't complain. Just can't wait for internships next summer =] .

11. I work inventory at a helicopter company. boring as fuck and we just got a shipment of 1000 parts-all of which have to go into an excel spreadsheet one by one.