Whats your high like?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Hey blades, Im ive been on a 5 week forced t-break and bored af. and i kinda realized its been so long since ive lit up that i almost forgot what being high is like and dont really crave bud. But i still remember my 'high pattern'

I usually get a nice sensation from my abs to my chest and in turns into cotton mouth at a point..holy shit. Thats all i remember.hmm..didnt expect this.

2. It's different every time.

3. my high is pretty awesome. I feel really bouncy. and, of course, everything is funny to me.

4. Lately like my body is spinning slowly in space and like I'm falling off my bed..

That's right now :smoke: #wakenbake

5. always spinning; falling to the left, like spinning counter-clockwise
    cottonmouth
    reduced feelings of pain - great when i have a headache
    drowsiness
    i can hear fucking EVERYTHING. i will hear tv's in people's houses 4 blocks away, and i'll hear breathing from people across the street
    short attention span
    i do everything fairly slow, but it feels normal. I usually only realize when I'm trying to play my uke along to a song and can't keep up
    no irritability. not until i come down anyways
    not necessarily a hunger, but a need for ingestion of.. something. Sometimes i drink litre after litre of water 
    my brain multiplies - i can think about a dozen things clearly at once

however, i usually smoke alone because when i'm with other people, i can't keep up with people's conversations. i can organize multiple things within my own head, but i can't listen to someone talk and look at their facial expressions at the same time, my brain always tunes one or the other out.

The best way to describe my high is that I am trapped inside my own mind. But i like it. it's like a mental vacation.

6. I remember when I first started smoking it felt like someone was throwing a pie at my face

7. It's heavy man. Always heavy

8. Right now. My high is like. If I turn my head I go deaf in that ear. And my eyes wonder around and my throat feels like it's laughing.

Sent from my HTC One