What's your fetish?

Discussion in 'General' started by AstronautAnt, Dec 2, 2016.

1. this will escalate quickly

• Like Like x 2
  2. Big booty bitches I need to be able to stick my head up there and fight for my life.... ultimately ending with her squeezing those cheeks on my neck and suffocating me as I fight for air

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'd like to meet the kind of girl who is physically stronger than me, more intelligent, and psychologically manipulative ... ... but also, feminine, and attractive.

I want her to make me her little bitch, her prisoner of war. I want her to slap the crap out of me. Until I'm just crawling under the bed begging for mercy and amnesty.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Playing footsie with a woman or man and when it comes to sex... I get really turned on and grinding the tip of my cock on her clitoris but with men frot turns me on.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dominance.

6. The risk of getting caught.

7. No spanking? I am disappoint.

8. I used to love to randomly rep people till they couldn't take it any more. I wouldn't even wait!
    Grabbed em right by the system. You could do anything.
    I miss being a serial repist.
    All I can do now..... is like.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nice!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

10. Spanking seems standard now, not really a fetish, unless you mean whips n shit.
    The last girl wanted me to hit her wirh closed fists. Had to move along!

I'm not sure I have a fetish, other than petite girls wirh curves.
    I do love when they ask for the cum.

11. Yeah every girl i've been with likes spanking

12. I love how non-taboo spanking has become. Even ass eating is something people freely admit to being into nowadays.

13. Spanking is good. Eating feces from a girl's ass is disgusting. To each their own.

14. Sex,weed, accomplishing my goals.

ferína.