Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favourite way to smoke hash without a screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InTheFade, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Hash is one part of smoking I've never really gotten into, but I just picked up an 8th of the best hash I've ever seen.

Normally when I have hash I have screens, but now don't. What do you usually do? I'm probably just going to sprinkle it on a bit of grass.

2. Ya thats a way to smoke it. Or you can also make a homemade vap and vape the hash. Or bake with it. Lol. Many things can be done with hash. Wow I cant believe I was able to type oall of that. Im blown to the moon on some a home strain mango flavorish bud. Lol.:smoking::smoking:

I took a T-break and haven't been this high in months lol.

3. well if its uncooked and still in powder form i either add some to what ever im smoking. blunt, joint, bowl, or i just vape it. if its compressed into a nug i brake it up and smoke a bowl. then fall asleep 30min later. but i make my own hash.

4. hot knifing

5. ding ding ding