whats your favourite pot songs?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SolarFlare, Mar 9, 2002.

1. lets go smoke some pot by NoFx (just funny)
    smoke 2 joints - sublime
    legalize it - Bob Marley & Peter Tosh
    sensi - long beach dub allstars

2. Bagz - Twiztid
    Are You Talking to Me - Fieldy's Dreams
    Rainy Day Women - Bob Dylan
    One Toke Over The Line - Brewer and Shipley
    Up in Smoke - Cheech and Chong

3. bagz is a good song :) it was the best when i seen it live though

4. Let it Grow - Grateful Dead

Where's Da Bud - Three Six Mafia

Sinsemilla - Black Uhuru

Smoke the Ganja - Bounty Killer

Ganja Smugglin' - Eek-a-Mouse

Wake and Bake - Leftover Salmon

Bushdoctor - Peter Tosh

Macka Spliff - Steel Pulse

Just a few good "pot" tunes, if you choose to call them that.....

peace out

5. Smoke two joints -sublime
    next episode - Dr.Dre SNOOP DOGG

6. i like hip hop by dead prez. and falling away from me by korn,and the best song of all stoner songs {in my opinion}
    roll it up light it up smoke it up by Cypress Hill

7. hay mine is ac/dc high way to hell nothing to do withe pot but still cool

8. Hey guys...man id have to say ANNYTHING ACOUSTIC!!

LED ZEPPLIN-STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN IS JUST THA BEST!! BOB MARLEY-SMOKE TWO JOINTS SUBLIME IS THA PIMPEST!! GRATEFULL DEAD-ROSEMARY,MEMPHIS BLEEK-I GET HIGH CYPRESS HILL-HITS FRUM THA BONG ALOT ALOOOT MORE..

GROW ON-peace out

9. <center><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font color="#3399FF" size="5"> </font></font><font color="#0000FF"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1" color="#3399FF">
    </font></font></font>
    </font>
    </font><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font color="#FFFFFF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000">· Current Mood: [​IMG]</font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#FFFFFF"> <font color="#000000">· Post Message:</font></font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center"><font color="#000000">
    <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="6" color="#FF0000">... Rush: 2112 ...</font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">
    [​IMG] <font size="6" color="#6699FF">A PASSAGE TO BANGKOK</font> [​IMG]
    </font>
    </font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#FFFFFF"> </font>
    </td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> [​IMG]</td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table></div></center>

10. it's not about pot, dude... a passage to bangkok is...

11. Hip Hop: Eligh-Chronic Aceyalone-Handle Your High
    Dilated Peoples-Weed VS Beer

Classic Rock: Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon
    Cream-White Room Zeppelin-No Quarters
    Tom Petty-You Don't KNow How it Feels

Modern Rock: Radiohead- Anything by them is good
    Sigur Ros- Don't know titles but they're good
    Sublime-Bad Fish

Reggae: Bob Marley-Anything Marley
    Peter Tosh- Stepping Razor
    Dennis BRown- Rast Children

That's just a few out of many songs i like to listen to while stoned. I like all types of music and these are just my favorites.

12. songs i really like to listen to..
    Butthole Surfers- Pepper.. just don't ask
    Joe Walsh- Life's Been Good.. man that song has some trippy sounds in it..
    anything with a nice guitar sound..

13. Cypress Hill - hits from the bong

14. 1. Rivers of Babylon by Sublime
    2. Aerials by System of a Down
    3. Santeria by Sublime

15. Yea I agree that System of a Down is a little hard while stoned, but has anyone heard the hidden track after Aerials?...... its amazing while baked :cool:

16. Actually i dont wanna be cavil again lol but u know when u go out of yer way to fry ur brain lol well on those insane trips people tend to attatch themselves to things that remind them or naturally feel nostalgic towards and ummmm..im one of them heheheh duh! well when i was hitting tha blotter trips lol my friend kept playing that Chop suey song and the whole "i cry when angels deserve to die" well it totally grew on me n ever since then i like to crank up sum system of a down beats when im high or trippen, prison song and the lyrics they spit are pretty koo i caught the message the question is did u ... lol

GROWW ONN-peace o u t