whats your favourite pot songs?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SolarFlare, Mar 9, 2002.

1. whats your favourite songs about bud? mine are smoke two joints by sublime because i got high afroman... nomusical talent there but a fun song i guess... and reefer head by aerosmith

2. I can sing along with....without having STML on the second verse. No seriously anything I can sing at the top of my lungs while stoned is my fave.

But if I GOTTA pick a couple how about...Sweetleaf-Black Sabbath? Ozzy is such a god!!! Or Bob Dylan-Everybody Must Get Stoned?

What's weird is I've heard White Rabbit at LEAST 3 times this week and I have been craving a good trip since! Hmmmmn, Easter is coming up, do you think it's a sign? Weather has been too crappy for shrooms. Do you think someone will put a little vial in my basket this year? OOOOhhh the possibilities!!!!

3. [​IMG]Don't Bogart that joint my friend,pass it over to me...............Stems and seeds, I said stems and seeds, they just ain't got thatkick that this old Head needs ! lol And a spoof on an old C&W classic called "Wildwood Weed". And of course Cheech & Chongs classic "Up In Smoke" [​IMG]

4. Sweetleaf, Ozzy yeah!
    Who's got the Herb/Hydroponics - 311
    smoke 2 joints - Sublime (anything by them though really)
    Hits from the Bong - Cypress Hill :D
    Don't Step on the Grass Sam - Gov't Mule

etc etc etc
    anythingthat sounds good is fine w/ me, and yeah singing along is a bonus feature :D

5. Is that Buffet? Down to Stems and Seeds Again?

6. Think so nate, not sure, just a lil' riff that sticks in my mind, kinda' Blue'sy tune.[​IMG]

7. the devil went down to jamaca

they fired up dobies one by one
    anta gonna stop till the bag is done
    granny do ya get high
    yes i do

8. Surprised no one has says this yet : David Peel and the 360's - I Like Marijuana. Also like Dispatch covering It Stoned Me. Panic does a great cover as well.

9. easy skanking by bob marley....scuz me while i light my spliff. Lord now take it easy!!!

10. this is my favorite chill song ever!

Krayzie Bone - Smokin' Buddah

it has a nice flowing beat and it's so soothing

11. One Love-Disc One. I sit for hours stoned listing to this !

Mickey.T

12. Hello, Burn One Down?? Anyone? Ben Harper is awesome!!

13. Definitely smoke two joints by Sublime. "Kaya" by Bob Marley.

14. I love to listen to swollen members while high.

However, if you are super, super, duper high, I recommend Lords Of Acid - marijuana in your brain.
    the first time I heard that song I was totally blazed and it just totally tripped me out. make sure you crank it though.

15. krs-one the blunt song...awesome tune, funny lirics

16. Here's another buzzed Buffet song - Margaritaville. Great at all volumes... wasted away again in Margaritaville, searching for that long lost shaker of salt

His Cheeseburger in Pardadise is pretty much about the munchies too - especially if you don't eat meat on a regular basis.

None of these are really about weed, but man, it sure is fun to sing to while high. lol

Oh yeah. Tom Petty does that one - lets get to the point, and roll another joint.....

You know the one, it got edited for radio - hit a joint instead of roll. Either way you sya it it's a good idea.

17. ok....
    peter tosh - legalize it
    letters to cleo - lets get high
    barrington levy - under mi sensi
    cypress hill - roll it light it smoke it up

18. am i aloud to have a whole album? it is after all like one big musical peice.

YES - CLOSE TO THE EDGE.

u might not think its about smoking... but u don't need to think about that for the first four hundred and twenty times u listen to it.

19. Bone Thugs Weed Song

Best song about weed ever

20. fuck yeah, man. most people i meet cant stand 311. but hyroponic is a better weed song than wgth in my opinion.