whats YOUR favorite youtube channel?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by 420biker, Aug 9, 2010.

1. figured we could make a list so we dont have to watch 50 skids hit homemade bongs before we find a good one!

btw for every post there youtube name obviously, what they do and why its good

ill start:
    1. mrdavej420-he does strain reviews always gets new glass and posts daily. and he just seems like a good guy

2 .SDweedreport:guys hlarious, takes big rips and always has nice glass.

3.MMJbootcamp-slowed down on video production but were amazing for anwsering questions and giving advice.

4. of course i have to say hashbean420 you realy get a look on a different lifestyle and he has lungs of a beast.

5.the weed report: dave realy is energetic and makes the videos fun but hasnt made a video in like a month.

6.theKUSHnetwork: fairly frequently post videos and have good glass and camera

7. rootsroots87:this guys channel is a must if your into glass. he brings home peices like we do groceries. and his videos are extremly creative and artsy.

ALRIGHT GUYS LETS HEAR YOURS!

2. Marijuana Man
    YouTube - ‪Kanaal van 2MarijuanaMan‬‎

Im not sure what he does. He's from Canada, pretty sure he deals, and he is pretty funny to me. He seems to have an unlimited supply of bud as he takes monster hits all day everyday.lol. He also has live web cam shows. pretty cool to virtually smoke with the guy. FIRE IN THE HOLE!

JMurp70
    YouTube - ‪Kanaal van jmurp70‬‎

Really cool british dude. He has an awesome indoor grow and keeps you updated with his growing too(well he used to). He takes monster hits and talks about random things which makes me laugh sometimes.

Both of these guys are taking a break i guess. Haven't seen any new vids in a minute. Both are pretty much completely blazed all day it seems. Likely to be their occupation.lol.

3. Brandon1886- Great camera. Does bong hits. Nice glass collection.

Anyone know a good channel with mainly joint/blunt/bowl smoking? All these bong channels are getting a little redundant :smoke:

4. OH MY GOD!!! SUBSCRIBED TO THIS THREAD!!

1. TheWeedReport / davewarden - Only my number 1 because it was the first one that I really started watching. Dave is entertaining for sure.

2. hashbean420 - Very chill and fun to watch. Always has decent glass and doesn't even need a real topic to be interesting.

3. 420potsmoke, EVERYPIPEdotCOM, hempseedxo, Irish Tokers, LesHaze420, raslyle - All of these are mildly entertaining. Some more than others, but the more entertaining ones don't update very often.

4. colormesarge - *cough* plug *cough* Just me and one of my friends hitting some of my pieces, definitely nothing special.

5. Marijuanaman does videos on myspace now I'm pretty sure.

6. Hashbean420...dont really watch him too much but...He's a TRUE stoner :D

7. CopperCab
    nuff said

8. TokinGLX
    ChronicLabz
    sublbc
    Urban Grower
    :hello::hello::hello:
    check out good vids

9. Just started watching Hashbean420 videos after this post. well i cant understand anything he says when im blazed but dude is super cool. not sure if he intends to be funny but he is at times. lol. thx

10. I love hashbean420,been watching his vids for a while now. He is a chill ass dude that lives the life haha. Right on :smoking: