whats your favorite weed song

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by SmOkE 2 JoInTs, Oct 14, 2003.

1. i was wondering wut type of music people listen to around the world and what there favorite weed song is .

personaly i like south park mexicans( SPM)

cypress hill

bonethugs

3 6 mafia

PINK FLOYD

2. Cypress Hill-Roll it up, Light it up, Smoke it up

3. BONE thugs n harmony "The Weed Song" incredible

4. Hell yea. SPM is the shit. Good choice :D

5. I just learned about SPM a few weeks ago. Good shit. How many people put mexican food in their rap songs? Some of my favorites are Sublime-Bong Song, Tom Petty-Roll Another Joint, Tom Petty-Last Dance With Mary Jane, and Krazyie Bone-Smoking Buddha. There are just so many good pot smoking songs.

6. Burn one Down by ben Harper

7. RZA-
    So High G-13

8. well i dont really listen to this that much but for a weed song master p- pass me the green, is pretty good, im more of a rock man so mab if u want to count it, last dance with maryjane- tom petty
    niether of those songs i listen to when i smoke

9. John Prine, "Illegal Smile".

10. Ha! SPM is a friggin joke. I used to listen to him a while back just to goof on him.

Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On

11. "smoking song" by lil wyte rocks. favorite drug song in general.. either "oxy cotton" by lil wyte or "purple pills" by d12

12. I guess I may be old fashioned, but I think nothing is better to listen to when stoned then the Grateful Dead, Phish, The Other Ones (ok ok, so its the Dead minus Jerry, but JERRY MAN, JERRY!!) and Emerson Lake and Palmer. Hear some crazy stuff, but man its some good times.

13. LMAO haha... yeah celine dion really sets the mood for me too..

14. Burn One Down - Ben Harper
    ...and...
    It's A Plant - Keller Williams

15. common peeps you gotta know the best song has got to be smoked 2 joints by bob marley...but hendrix has some pretty crazy songs too like puple haze.

16. Bob Marley- Smoke Two Joints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!

17. "I Wanna Get High" by Cypress Hill

18. OH come on! I can't believe no one has mentioned my favorite favorite favoritest song to smoke to....

Bob Dylan - Rainy Day Women 12 and 35

Or, the song that everyone knows better by the lyrics than the name:

"But I would not feel so all alone,
    Everybody must get stoned!"

19. Kottonmouth kings-Kings blend

20. people under the stairs "acid rain drops" best weed some EVER

in otherwords DOWNLOAD NOW