whats your favorite weed channel on youtube?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by smokedatkufh, Oct 13, 2011.

1. CCC420 , coral fish, and tokin no doubt.

tokinGLX show is very very good.

2. hashbean420. legendary

3. TheWEEDReport, The CCC

4. #6 FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    The Weed Report is number #1

He needs to make more videos though.

5. wasssshhhuuuuuuupppp guuuuuuuyyyyyzzzzz

that guy?

I like CCC and Chubbs. That's about it

edit: hashbean is fucking dope too, but he hasn't made a vid in a minute

6. Haha yea that's him

7. #9 0oHAZEo0, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    theweedguy...youtube may have taken his account down, but he has a new channel

urbangrower too, he kicks ass

8. I know I'm a year late but I figured that I should give a shout out to twosevenboy. Really chill and a pretty funny guy.

twosevenboy's channel - YouTube

9. #11 hurb1, Oct 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
    well since it was bumped i might as well post, i love finding new stoner channels. Its always changing but right now favs are:

R3dband / theguythatcouldfly
    really chill nerds who post like almost daily

twosevenboy doesnt post much but always sick when his videos come up, hes the most upbeat and positive dude who takes crazy gauntlets to the face and has a pet squirrel in his house lol nuts

ccc420 if you havent heard of them then you prob dont frequent youtube too much. THey are arguably the most professional channel with dope music and closeups and ridiculous glass.

coralfish is kool by default cuz shes a cute stoner chick
    shes super passionate and active in the medical/ legalization scene. Very professional stoner

tokin daily is kool too, the grandfather of weed channel but hes kinda MIA right now after getting banned again.

trendyasdabbers posts like mad, and long ass videos. Hes kind of a pothead, who goes on rants and gets crazy pissed off lol sometimes his videos are kind of negative which can be a buzzkill but hes passionate and pretty knowledegable about growing and facts and talks a lot about random stuff sometimes which is a nice break from the same repetitive weed talk.

mastahrollah is pretty good. knowledgeable,informative. hes a begginner glass blower. But idk hes kind of like a narcacisst or somthing lol

As you can see i spend a lot of time on youtube as i havent watched television in like 4 years.

Love to hear from other people so i can add some new weed channels to my nightly stoniness.

10. i know what ill be doing later on today, watching a whole bunch of these
    never seen any of these before.... infact, i was not even aware there were "weed channels" on youtube such as these

11. [quote name='"hurb1"']well since it was bumped i might as well post, i love finding new stoner channels. Its always changing but right now favs are:

R3dband / theguythatcouldfly
    really chill nerds who post like almost daily

twosevenboy doesnt post much but always sick when his videos come up, hes the most upbeat and positive dude who takes crazy gauntlets to the face and has a pet squirrel in his house lol nuts

ccc420 if you havent heard of them then you prob dont frequent youtube too much. THey are arguably the most professional channel with dope music and closeups and ridiculous glass.

coralfish is kool by default cuz shes a cute stoner chick
    shes super passionate and active in the medical/ legalization scene. Very professional stoner

tokin daily is kool too, the grandfather of weed channel but hes kinda MIA right now after getting banned again.

trendyasdabbers posts like mad, and long ass videos. Hes kind of a pothead, who goes on rants and gets crazy pissed off lol sometimes his videos are kind of negative which can be a buzzkill but hes passionate and pretty knowledegable about growing and facts and talks a lot about random stuff sometimes which is a nice break from the same repetitive weed talk.

mastahrollah is pretty good. knowledgeable,informative. hes a begginner glass blower. But idk hes kind of like a narcacisst or somthing lol

As you can see i spend a lot of time on youtube as i havent watched television in like 4 years.

Love to hear from other people so i can add some new weed channels to my nightly stoniness.[/quote]

I watch all of them except for CCC lol

Urbangrower is awesome too

12. They all have their good and bad. My favorite used to be a guy called Chubbs. I forget his channel name, he was banned. But he runs a dispensary in California. His new place is tv.nuggetry.com I think. Just google nuggetry tv. Oh and does anyone else think "mrthemanweed" is like mentally handicapped or something? There is seriously something off about that kid and it almost scares me.

13. Kief klan their sick and great vids

14. The CCC for sure.

15. Trendyassdabbers and soundrone, Nay is actually the reason i started toking. Dont really agree with all of his rants but hes still a funny guy to watch.
    And sounds just funny as fuck, not much more to be said about him.

16. Coral fish all day. <3

17. I do a weed show on my channel. Lots of outdoors, traveling, and weed culture in mine.

JRAGE weed channel