Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what's your favorite way to smoke good ol mary jane?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bo Diddley, Aug 9, 2005.

1. hey guys... i was just wondering what your favorite way of smoking is. mine happens to be rippin the bong. blunts are nice too, but nothing does me in like a huge bong rip. :smoke:

2. I voted for HITS FROM THE BONG, although I also love Joints and Bubblers.

3. used to be bowls for me.. but i recently started smoking joints, and i must say... i love em...

and.. i have probably seen about... 50 of these threads since i have been here... lol

4. I used to be all pipes and bongs but I have been smokeing more joints than anything, theres just something about them that appeals to me

5. haha i figured that there were probably many threads like this before but i only joined GC in july so im just curious lol. and right after i made this thread i remembered about the bubblers and i forgot to add them in.

6. well anything that gets me high, but bongs / spoons

7. ...there ARE tons of threads like this already, should have searched. most people wont chip in their 2 cents since they just did it like a month ago.

hookah's, bongs/zongs, blunts are my fav's

8. My spoon usually, cuz thats all i got, but i love smoking out of friends bongs, i dont like blunts there 2 harsh for me. but joints are amazing i love sittin down rollin up a fatty and just puffin away lookin up at da stars

9. Blazin' down a few fat blunts.

10. Blunts are definitely my favorite if I have a lot of weed, but if i'm on a tight budget the bong it is.

11. Bongs have always been my favorite, so have pipes and bowls. Joints and blunts I use when I don't have the other first two.

12. Well bong is kinda specific for me, Ima have to say waterpipes in general, with ice preferabbly. Its the coolest smoke I've ever had.

13. if i have a lot then joints are the way to go, but if im crunchin for cash then ill rip a bong, but just sitting back with a piece is always killer

14. the bong.i do like jays though.

15. same wit me (lol)

16. My dealer rolls blunts better than any machine could there so nice and so easy to hit and they doesnt burn your throught at all. Blunts are my favorite way to smoke by far.

17. what is a zong?

18. I like my little chillum its cool and hits well.

19. this is bo diddleys bf. i like blunts and joints and i love to nader them to in a dannon water bottle ahhhhh:smoke: