Whats your favorite type of peice? Bong, bowl, bubbler,etc

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Flapazz, Apr 25, 2013.

1. I havnt seen a thread like this yet so i thought id make my own, please no hate, i am a rastafarian and dont want any hate please. But i was just interested in hearing what you guys prefer to smoke on. Weather it be a bong, bubbler, bowl, one hitter, chillum, home made peice. Etc. and why you like it.

mine personally is a one hitter. The metal ciggerette kind. (They are usualy aluminum but mine is stainless steel) and i like them for a number of reasons. 1st the tactical uses such as it conserves you nugs, very stealthy, and very portable. 2nd i love them because they will never break so you can really bond with it a make good memories :) and 3rd they have a very special place in my heart because it was all i used last summer and all my summer memories with my best friend are with the onie :) he still has that 1 and i now have one of my own :).

2. my favorite piece of all time was this bong named crazy horse that my friends and i bought.
    my second favorite piece was this solid sized bubble we named gyarados.
    both were sentimental favorites as they were both early on in my smoking career.
    neither were stealthy.

3. Bongs hands down. When you hear that chug and it turns into a nice milky smooth rip. Oh god. Brb gotta change my pants.

4. Sorry about the broke ass computer desk LOL, I cleaned it the other day with something that apparently strips paint pretty easy.

The pipe was made for me by a local grower and friend, the shaft is mahogany, the base is ebony, and the bowl is made from yew. Its gives a cool, powerful hit, I use it for hash only.

[​IMG]