Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite thing to use?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KittenzSmokes, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I prefer to smoke out of bowls and bongs . I also love the occasional blunt

2. The hollowed out bones of my enemies.

3. My badass bubbler :bongin: it's so convenient and much more portable than my bong, though I have both with me when the time comes if you know what I mean ;) :D

4. Im still trying to get a sidecar. Im in one of those no fun states where I cant order shit online, and im in an area without any true LHS's...tis a sad thing.

5. Yeah my area is pretty shitty too, no LHS anywhere except for an hour or two away but that's fuckin ridiculous if I'm not already around the area over there. But that sucks you can't order anything online, I got both of my glass pieces over the internet. :(

I'll dedicate a bong rip for your sad story, bro. :bongin:

Edit: My bubbler is a sidecar, figured it would be the best of both. More flat like a hammer instead of a sherlock and yet holds a lot of water like a sherlock. Needs a thorough cleaning soon, though :eek:

6. Favorite thing to use? Probably penis.
    Just jking, mostly joints or glass pipe ;)

7. I almost thought I found a site that would do it but got fucked outta 30 bucks when they declined my paypal and the bank charged me for canceling. Dont fucking accept my payment if...you cant fucking accept my payment. naww mean?!?! But hells yeah man Ill fire up some and blow smoke your way too bro :D

8. Either my SG king stemline or my Toro. Always so much better with glass.

9. Agreed. Doesn't give off any fumes and hits are pure weed :D

10. [quote name='"Yosh139"']My badass bubbler :bongin: it's so convenient and much more portable than my bong, though I have both with me when the time comes if you know what I mean ;) :D[/quote]

I've been looking into a bubbler as I only have a bowl and mini bong. Does the bubbler hit just as smooth as a mini bong in your experience? Thanks op

11. I'll probably get burned for saying this, but I'm pretty loyal to my old graffix acrylic bong. I have a few glass pipes, a short glass bong, a tall glass bong, a wood pipe, a metal pipe, and a vape...none of which hit as well and waste as little as my oldschool graffix bong.

12. You can't take huge rips out of the bubbler like the bong because I don't like to cough. So no, but I've gotta say they're pretty damn close. Plus I need to clean the bitch out so it will be more smooth :D

13. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

You can't take huge rips out of the bubbler like the bong because I don't like to cough. So no, but I've gotta say they're pretty damn close. Plus I need to clean the bitch out so it will be more smooth :D[/quote]

Thanks man

14. [quote name='"mjmama25"']I'll probably get burned for saying this, but I'm pretty loyal to my old graffix acrylic bong. I have a few glass pipes, a short glass bong, a tall glass bong, a wood pipe, a metal pipe, and a vape...none of which hit as well and waste as little as my oldschool graffix bong.[/quote]

aw man :(

you just made me miss my graffix piece...

oh the times we had

15. i prefer a bong with crushed ice, but you cant go wrong with any of these j/blunt/steamroller

kinda depends on the mood, location, stealth, ect.