Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite thing to smoke out of

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigdankkush, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Title ^.

For me, I usually LOVE to smoke out of anything glass, but bongs imo are the best. Like bowls are awesome still, but there's just something that bongs have that I love...

2. Extreme Q hooked up to my 15-arm Luke Wilson bubbler.

[​IMG]

3. Bong hands down.

4. Mo' blunts and mo' blunts and mo' blunts.

5. I own a bong and enjoy it very much but I was raised on blunts growing up. OGs and older folk on the block had me getting swishers or phillies from the corner store, even though I was clearly 14... cool asians at the corner store lol. I get that you can save weed and all that using bongs/bowls, good thing my occupation allows me to have no "gas" budget.

6. Anything glass

7. I really like bubblers. I just think there really nice

8. My new 18 inch clear breaker bottom. Managed to go through 5 grams by myself of it yesterday, hits so smooth I did even realize how much I smoked.

9. I like my bowl when its just me but when its in a group a shell

10. Bubbs are probably my favorite. A smooth joint hits the spot too

Mother Earth supports all of her kin

11. Bongs > Joints > Blunts
    But it all really depends on my mood. If I get used to smoking one thing, I like to switch it up and smoke something else.

12. My bong gets me fucked up really bad I think. But I love my vape

13. I love my bong but nothing comes close to a blunt for me. Nuthin like a saturday night blunt session just as the partys winding down. Best time to smoke.

14. Smoking an E-vape with hash oil is incredibowls:smoking: