What's your favorite thing to eat after a wake n' bake?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by TDayeInVA, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I rip through a whole box of cookie crisp, then go for the bacon. ;)

2. Cookie crisp are fucking awsome. Best thing after a wake n bake is definitely have breakfast.

3. i love breakfast.

Either a bigass place of bacon and eggs (at least 4 eggs and 6+ slices of bacon)
    or
    French toast or pancakes/belgian waffles.

most crucial compenent is a nice tall cup of fresh coffee

4. #5 Kiefsweat, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    i fat fuckin omellette .
    with cut up roast beef, crumbled blue cheese, red onions, diced jalapenos, and some tomatoes.
    fuck that sounds good
    then top it off after that with a warm cinnamon roll with fucking awesome icing all over it
    and an extra cup of icing to eat after wards, or with it.
    than an entire plate of corndogs with like 10 different sauces to dip in.

then, some shishkabobs with potatoes, corn, onions, ell peppers, seasoned steaks, shrimp,yellow squash. grill those bitches over open flames and rub them with an awesome brown sugar whiskey spicy barbcue sauce. maye the sauce...idk..
    then aftter that, a platewith like 4 huge pancakes with real butter on top, and a cup of strawberries andblueberries with that. and a cup of whipped cream, and some awesome jackdaniels maple syrup.

5. [quote name='"KiefSweat"']i fat fuckin omellette .
    with cut up roast beef, crumbled blue cheese, red onions, diced jalapenos, and some tomatoes.
    fuck that sounds good
    then top it off after that with a warm cinnamon roll with fucking awesome icing all over it
    and an extra cup of icing to eat after wards, or with it.
    than an entire plate of corndogs with like 10 different sauces to dip in.

then, some shishkabobs with potatoes, corn, onions, ell peppers, seasoned steaks, shrimp,yellow squash. grill those bitches over open flames and rub them with an awesome brown sugar whiskey spicy barbcue sauce. maye the sauce...idk..
    then aftter that, a platewith like 4 huge pancakes with real butter on top, and a cup of strawberries andblueberries with that. and a cup of whipped cream, and some awesome jackdaniels maple syrup.[/quote]

That sounds dank as fuck.

6. I like to make these little bacon, egg, and toast cup things. Basically you just cook the bacon until it browns a little bit, stick some bread in a muffin pan so it makes a little bowl, then you put eggs and bacon in it and cook it for like 20 mins in the oven. It's easy to make, and while it's baking you can smoke more lol

7. F*cking PANCAKES -.- (I made'em almost everyday after I smoked,until we ran out D,:

8. This morning, made some less-than-30min mashed potatoes and heated up last night's leftover steak slow-cooked with mushroom soup. Poured some of the liquid on the potatoes as delicious gravy. Mouth sex.

9. After wake-n-bake I usually don't eat anything.Just sit down with a hookah and enjoy the T.V.