Whats your favorite thing about Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by smokintoke, May 4, 2012.

1. We all know there's lots of options out there when it comes to choosing a marijuana forum so why do you choose Grasscity? I like that its well organized, marijuana only discussion and last but not least there's not fucking advertisements everywhere its very straight forward, so I ask you blades what is your favorite thing about the city?:wave:

2. Like going on Apprentice Toker threads and giving advice.

3. i just stonedmeercats triple perc boomstick thread, that the one problem i have with gc wtf is the point of arguing so damn much it the fucking internet

4. Quality fapping material in the ass thread :cool:

And the laughs :p

5. I like that theres none of that SWIM nonsense....
    and the characters you find.....lol.

A lot of little things that make for a great forum.

6. All the fuckin bud you can look at basically. And all th different pipes. Plus some funny stories.

7. the sexual tension :ey:

8. Yes.

I like taking part in the silly discussions in the General section of this great forum :)

9. All the blades and bladies.

:love:

10. definitely into the mind over matter section. I spend most of my time there. Also the layout is nice and easy on the eyes. All the others just feel like...bold...and...blocky..type idk. And all of the experienced blades, who have lived through there 20s,30s,40s,50s, have a lot of good advice for lower generation of blades.

11. liked every post cause its all true as fuck i have no idea what ghostvacation was saying though

12. It is okay, you are part of the majority that dont :smoke:

13. although your post are funny as shit i dont have to understand to see that:hello:

14. Whenever I read a story where someone uses SWIM my mind hears Sometimes When I Masturbate.

Often makes the story much better.

15. All of the cool stories you can read here :smoke:

16. I read this instead of a lecture in class

17. back in highschool we had personal school laptops all day at school lurked gc all fucking day eventually got my computer taken for the rest of the school year cause i had to use proxies :devious:to get on fb, gc, ect and accidentally printed a fb conversation straight to the computer depot... i done fucked up haha:(

18. Well this forum has an amazing amount of traffic, and the forum I used to use on Overgrow.com got shut down back in the day. I think I read that that this forum is #2 on the internet for traffic. Nobody is on the other forums out there, everybody is on fuckin Twitter and Facebook.