Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Feb 3, 2013.

1. For me, I think it's a tie between Afghan Kush and Lemon Kush. A 2 gram blunt with 1 gram of each would be a dream come true. What about you guys?

2. berry ryder or orange mango :D my guy grows himself has like 10 strains and switches out every like 6 months, basically a dispensary lol

3. I looked up Orange Mango. The effects it's good for treating would be perfect for me. How's it taste?

4. Super silver haze.

But that was Amsterdam a few years ago. It's been a while since I could choose from a variety of strains.

5. tastes really fruity and smooth, keeps me high for a solid few hours

6. I don't know man I definitely like Blue Dream, but I was gettin some nice Grandaddy and boy it was purple as fuck. Kush strains are definitely amongst my favs though, Frosty Mango Kush mos def.

7. Blue Dream hands down.

8. I smoked some shit called moonwalker og and some other shit called chemdog 4 the other day that were probably some of the most potent strains I've ever seen. Been smoking since 1994 and I've been to Amsterdam and all that. The moonwalker og and the chemdog 4 are nuts. Like I can't even drive after hitting that shit.

9. I don't have one because some of us don't have the luxury of choosing strains. I'm pretty sure all the herb I've smoked was bomb herbs with made up names. I recently moved to a medical state, and lo and behold, nobody gives a fuck about what strain they are smoking on, as long as it gets them high.

10. If I lived in a medical/legal state I'd be a mad scientist experimenting with different strains to study the impact on health, comfort, and perspective.

11. Banana Kush with Headband being a close second.

12. Harlequin: very low 7% thc and an amazing 7% CBD. Love this one first thing in the morning. Awesome pain killer. High CBD is also an anti psychotic.

White Widow or Strawberry Cough for day.

Wrex (doctor approved morphine replacement) and Crippled Rhino at night.

13. there are so many to choose from super silver haze Lemmon skunk white Rhyno
    Moby dick gtowing that at the mo check my post out on indoor grow room
    NY power diesel Grand daddy purp my mate braught it back from orlando fl WOW best ever
    What about Hash
    love Afghan black propper marok 00 there are some coffee shops in Amsterdam who have it Iceo hash is too powerfull no one could enjoy it up to 50 people per week hospitalised from it

14. I haven't smoked a lot of different strains because I only have started smoking back in April of 2012. I only smoke about once a week or every other week. But so far, my favorite strain is AK-47 and Sour D.:smoking:

15. Baby Jesus Cheddar OG

16. skywalker og :smoking:

17. Great White Shark.
    Master OG.
    IRENE Kush

18. Sad thing is I usually don't know what I smoke, I've only been told what the strain is a few times, out of those was golden goat. Hence the name. Gotta get the goat

19. Blue Dream or OG Kush or Jack Herer or Grandaddy Purple

20. Good ol purple haze