whats your favorite strain that always makes you feel happy and laugh alot?

Discussion in 'General' started by CudderIsBackk, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Mines is og Kush and Girl Scout Cookies. What strains are similar to those bc all other strains don't make me feel good :/ lol

2. About every other california strain of mj. All I hear al day is og kush this og kush that. Girl scout cookies taste liie cookie girls dcout cookies is da bomb.... how ablut cherry pie. Or mars og. Or dark og. Bannana og. Blueberry og. Skywalkerog. Ogogogogogoglglgglf
    All day long. og my ass!

3. Bubba kush is good. Northern lights is good. Blueberry is good. Afghan kush.
    Cheese l. Blue cheese. Purple urkle

4. indicas make me so dumb in the head. I've had bad experiences with pure indicas.....they just make me have that "awkward" and "stoned out" feeling that makes you act like you don't whats going on and everything that comes out your mouth is just something stupid lol I hate pure sativas too bc they make my thoughts race too much :/ But I've been hearing alot of good things about blueberry, I need to try that to see what the hype is about. Is Northernlights a indica but acts like a sativa? Bc I just can't do pure indicas, such a boring high to me lol

5. 🍄