Whats your favorite strain? and Why?

Discussion in 'General' started by aniftyhippie, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Okay so lets be honest we all have had that one strain that got you super ripped. Mine personally In school suspension. Whats your favorite??

2. green crack, hands down. very psychedelic, very light body high. always made me want to go out and do something exciting, rather than watch t.v. or play video games inside like indicas do to me.

3. Yeah ive always had good luck with green crack, a very very dank strain. although i enjoy indicas much more.

4. I also love the indicas. I love a good bubba kush.

5. Best strain I've had was Northern Lights x Kush, only had it once but it was awesome.

Had so many other nice strains though, either that or so many good times.

6. My favorite is Granddaddy Purp. Especially cali-grade GDP. It's so incredibly heavy and it makes things goofy as shit. Smoking enough of it makes things trippy

7. Apollo 11 is my favorite because it looks so sexy on my lap.
    And then anything purple usually gives me a Rick Ross feeling like Purple Haze/Kush, GDP all get me to the "hooouuuh" level.

8. Original Northern Lights. My hands down favorite as i had a few times when i was new to smoking and it was mind blowing. Also i'm a real sucker for heavy indicas and this shit does the job!

9. I only tried a small sample of my current c99 grow and it wasn't even close to being ready but it put me in such a great fucking mood.  I'm anticipating what it will be like properly cured.

10. og kush. i love clear headed highs

11. #11 JetxLife86, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2013
    Sherbert (taste just like ice cream).. perfect taste, smells so delicious, looks sparkly, and feeling is a cool buzz. It's found quite often out here in the Bay Area...and it looks so amazing.

12. Jack herer. One of the best highs ive ever had. Used to have this shit called jack dipped at the club. They dip jack in hash oil. Fucking dank mannn. And only for 10 a gram

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. From what I am reading, Jack seems to be up there in terms of have a great high. I wish to find Jack in the Bay Area as everyone seems to love this particular strain.

14. White Widow...And stuff is why. :cool:

15. Too many good memories smoking on Blue Dream, Dumpster, and Strawberry Cough.

16. Man its bomb, you'll love it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. That's a hard question, I've smoked a lot of really great strains. I'll try to break it down:

Favorite daily smoke- green crack

Favorite Indica Dom- skywalker OG

Favorite Sativa Dom- Tie between Jack Herer and Super Silver Haze

Trippiest strain- Durban Poison or Purple Haze (haven't seen real Purple Haze since about 2006-7)

18. Daytime - Jack Herer

Nighttime - the real Blueberry pheno from DJ Short

90% of the Blueberry out there is shit but when you find that real pheno...it's a treat.