Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's your favorite stoner food?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrasticHippie, Jul 23, 2017.

1. What's your favorite food to snack on while high? Mine's currently honeynut cheerios without the milk

2. Right now it's the Dill Pickle Lays chips. I've bought around $50 worth of that shit recently. If Guacamole Doritos ever made a comeback, I would probably eat myself into a coma

3. Flamin' Hot Cheetos with queso cheese is so good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Caramel popcorn is in right now with me. Juice is always cool to add some spice to the night...strawberry milk is cool but I am strawberry-lacto intolerant so I SHOULD NOT drink tooo much...
    Fudge sometimes,
    But the in-snack changes for me...I don't want to get too hung up on a particular snack cause after a while if you over do it then you don't feel like eating it again after some time at all for a while...
    Let your snack-chi guide you homie...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Chicken wings bro if I dont have any then a sand which of some kind :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Probably a breakfast burrito. But like, at midnight.

7. The best snack food has gotta be mini strawberry donuts. Those things are amazing when you're high

• Like Like x 1
  8. Currently Doritos with extra sharp cheddar block cheese slices.

9. A heavily buttered bagel with cinnamon and sugar.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2

10. I could eat that now bruh

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Everything that i can afford

• Like Like x 2
  12. I'll make a stoner snack plate sometimes with assorted seeds, nuts, fruit and cheese. Healthy and keeps you regular.