whats your favorite stoner clothes to wear

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by pro2xtreme, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Mine are a hoodie with rasta colour strips on the arms and hood and my 420 weed cap

2. trying to buy a 420 type hoodie and wrist band, but other than that I dont really like people knowing I smoke weed.

3. Jeans and a t-shirt, or shorts and a t-shirt.

4. whatever i happen to be wearing at the time.

5. Since I smoke at home only, comfortable clothes that I sleep in.

6. I find it pretty childish when people buy clothes cause it has some kind of weed or stoner culture reference on it. You're so edgy telling the world you smoke!

7. straight edge as can be.

I like to surprise the hell out of people by whipping out a huge J

On the other hand, mostly naked when i am at home alone

8. Big baggy hoody and joggers, nice thick socks too. Nice beanie as well to just stuff all my hair under (even though it's relatively short now).

9. since its freezing as fuck in jersey, i hook it up wit fuzzy pants, fuzzy shoes, n fuzzy jacket.

oh and dont forget fingerless gloves >;D

10. I wear a BMO shirt from Adventure Time

11. jeans and dress shirt with a suit vest

12. Casual, yet classy. Formal, yet relaxed.

Yeah I don't wear "stoner" anything... I'm the type that would surprise you as well.

:smoking::cool:

13. comfortable shorts and a hoodie, I dont need to rep weed on my cloths because...they can already smell me from a mile away! LOL [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4LMTHDvl0E]Gucci Mane - Kush Is My Cologne (exclusive) The State vs. Radric Davis - YouTube[/ame]

14. I usually toke after work/college, so it's chilling time.. meaning PJ time! I only really toke in the late evening/night. If I have the munchies, I just go to the supermarket/shop/fast food place in jammies. It's great.

15. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thats pretty much the every day dress code, except different band t shirts

16. stay low key as possible, why would you want to broadcast you smoke herb?

17. my pjs! there the bestes..or nakey

18. sweats and a crewneck when it's cold, Hawaiian shirt and chinos when it's nice out