Whats your favorite smoking device?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Smokinbudz15, May 31, 2016.

Tags:
  1. So whats everyones preferred smoking device?

I enjoy my ROOR ice bong and a blunt from time to time (city smoking lol)... but whats your fav?

Attached Files:

2. I've always enjoyed just a simple bowl.

Doesn't need any set up other than just packing it, and you can pack it tight then throw it in your pocket and head out somewhere.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Lil bowls tend to always burn me! Maybe im putting to much flame to it??

- Smokin Bud -
    email: SmokinBudzNYC@gmail.com
    *HIGH AGAIN! - Stay High My friends*

4. Glass or metal, I know the cheap metal ones heat up way to fast to hit more than 3 or 4 times without putting it down.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. upload_2016-6-18_7-44-20.jpeg Mine is the very same piece, except the top is white. and i have a domeless nail. can't find my ipod cord so i can't upload my own pic/video atm thing rips like a champ, and so Smooth!

6. ^DAMN I prefer smoking spliffs using a roor phuncky feel tip.

7. Of everything I've tried, nothing beats a quality minibong for me. As cool as the big triple-filter bongs and fancy waterpipes are, I've always preferred the personal-sized bongs you could put anywhere without it taking up a lot of space. Also, after finishing college, I never had groups larger than two or three people to my place to smoke, so I never saw a need for a bigger piece for myself.

I also really liked steamrollers, especially the large double bowl ones. I had a glass one that I bought from a local glass shop that was one-of-a-kind, hand-blown, when I was in college, but I accidentally dropped it in the woods one day and it shattered. Silly me, bringing a nice piece outside when I knew better. :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've always preferred a wooden bowl, and I like to be able to take quick hits while I am walking my dogs, so over the years I've come up with a few designs, this is my latest. It uses a piezo lighter. The cap swivels out of the way, the stem swivels out, and a quick click and the flame is right where you want it. It's a convenient one handed piece, and it fits my pocket well.

upload_2016-8-8_18-44-58.jpeg
    upload_2016-8-8_18-45-13.jpeg

9. My mobius nano matrix.
    One of the smoothest hitting glass I've ever hit.
    [​IMG]