What's your favorite show on Food Network?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Its a six, Sep 29, 2009.

1. I think that Sandra Lee might have a drinking problem, just because of how excited she gets about cocktail time in every episode.

2. Hahah I've said that exact shit when I saw my mom bought her book.
    I told her "That girl has got a drinking problem....something always has
    to have alcohol with her recipe or in a cocktail drink or dessert....."

I told my mom to be careful...she might end up with a problem too.
    Hah.

3. iron chef

good eats

but favorite chef on t.v is gordon ramsay, f word is good,but kitchen nighmares,lol,have to watch them on you tube so they arent bleeped ,where does he come up with this stuff?

4. i hate racel ray she got too big too fast.

i love good eats, ironchef, unwrapped, and emril live "bam!"

i truly enjoy tony bourdain hes down to earth and a stoner (was? is?) hes on the travel channel tho

5. My friend works for Good Eats and has actually appeared on the show before.

6. is he the ex-convict that came out
    on the show..
    the 10 yrs celebration.

7. i have the food network in my kitchen, my dad would tear anyone of them up. never watch that stupid station

8. No fucking way. That's awesome.

I'd totally get with Alton Brown...he seems like the kinda dude who I could probably get with...and he has money AND all kinds of cool kitchen accessories.

9. Suuurreee he would

10. Already been said I'm sure but my gf recently got me hooked on Good Eats, The Next Iron Chef, and Iron Chef America. Was definitely a pleasant surprise as I'd normally roll my eyes when she'd record them on the dvr. :p
    Starting to become partial to the original Iron Chef show.

Emril is okay but... meh.
    Ace of Cakes is pretty good, but only started watching it.
    Am quite disappointed that Hell's Kitchen, Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares, and Ramsey's F* Word aren't on the network at all though.

11. Anything with giada de laurentis ill watch, like someone else said google her name and go to images and youll see why

12. couldnt agree more haha...someone else says she always did coke. i call bullshit.

and the show with the dark haired chubby lady..i forgot what its called but she lives in the hamptons in NY, and my friends grandmother lives next to her. he goes there for dinner all the time :smoking:

13. Good Eats man! No one touches Alton Brown! :)

14. Food jammers and Diners, drive-ins and dives. They show some good shit on those two shows